Kai

Different vehicle inventory system

So I haven't had a direct issue with this myself, however it is one that I see happening.

If you unlock your car, say if you're kindly giving someone a ride somewhere or something - they instantly have access to take shit out of your vehicle inventory.  

Whilst I understand that there is the taxi service and so on - this will cause nobody with anything in their car to give anyone a ride, or risk anyone in their car for any reason unless they trust them.  This is something that I feel may hurt the server in minor ways.   

Being able to lock and unlock your vehicle inventory separately should be made available.  This could be used as a /vehicletrunk command - this is also more RP friendly anyway.

• Upvote 1

That's a great suggestion! For the moment I suppose you can just roleplay your stuff being locked away, so while they'll be able to take them script-wise, roleplay wise they'd be locked somewhere. In a storage cabinet in the trunk for example, or the glove box.

+1. Everyone kinda RP's stuff in the glovebox (even AK's), but what we missing here is a way for people who stole a car to get acces to that though. Or maybe that only the person in the driver seat can use /vehicletrunk?
Anyway, would love to see something like this. Especially that you can then only get in the trunk by stepping out and press "I" at the back of the car.

Edited by Yputi

1 minute ago, Dimitri Sokolov said:

That's a great suggestion! For the moment I suppose you can just roleplay your stuff being locked away, so while they'll be able to take them script-wise, roleplay wise they'd be locked somewhere. In a storage cabinet in the trunk for example, or the glove box.

Yes exactly, thank you.  That's what I currently do but with the ability to abuse a script comes the need for admin intervention.  Luckily I don't carry around much of my stuff in my vehicles.

Thanks for your input 😄

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• The inventory system for vehicles has been reworked for trunks and the interior of vehicles to have separate inventories with different sizes.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,
TheCactus