jensen1234

Fix your quiz I Worst Quiz System

1 minute ago, jensen1234 said:

Lol where is the vidence.

I have put alot of evidence and since then noone replied to my comment about the RP Quiz questions that are bs

To be clear you believe that the rest of us are confused and that there is no real answer.  It is a trick question?  The fact that we all see a single real answer based on the same exact concept, fearRP, is not important or of consequence?

I see.... Is there a chance you are just not seeing the connection and need assistance on what the concept of FearRP is and how to properly engage in FearRP?

Just now, fultrim said:

To be clear you believe that the rest of us are confused and that there is no real answer.  It is a trick question?  The fact that we all see a single real answer based on the same exact concept, fearRP, is not important or of consequence?

I see.... Is there a chance you are just not seeing the connection and need assistance on what the concept of FearRP is and how to properly engage in FearRP?

What are you talking about. I never said anything about the fearRP and never complained about it. Its the quiz system im talking about.

Alright then… I'll find the box cutter and the cardboard

Here are a few examples of questions , where answers are based on your feeling:

-Fear Rolepaly is a common concept for many roleplay servers. In which situation does the player succeed to abide by the concept of fear roleplay?

-> You are being robbed at gunpoint and you decide to pull out your cell phones while being aimed at to warn the police

-> Your vehicle is surrounded by 5 Players aiming guns, you run over as many of them as possible to save your life and get away.

-> You get placed at gunpoint close range, so you decide to run away running back and forth sideways to avoid being shot while running

-> Your verhicle is disabled during a police chase and the officers have weapons pointed at you at close range . You put your hands up and comply with the officers

http://prntscr.com/n2bmum 

There you go one down

You look at your rear view mirror and see a firetruck with sirens enabled coming your way. Whats the proper way of handling the situation? Please select the most proper way of handling the situation:

-> Increase your speed to match the fire trucks so the fire truck can reac hits destination without delay

-> Slow down so its easier to go around your vehicle

-> Slow down and stop at the rightmost edge of the road , so the firetruck can pass you safely

-> Keep driving as you were, because firetruck is not a police cruiser and does not have priority

This one just boils down to common sense, if you have ever been outside the house, owned a car or taken up a car license, you should know this. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, st3fan333 said:

Clearly you are not suitable for this server and I would gladly see you banned 🙂 

The test is intuitive.

It’s easy.

I passed first time... without any prior knowledge or experience.

We don’t want people like this here.

Thanks,

Stefan Gurrent

+1 to this. 

I don't think OP has the proper attitude or sense of accountability of their own actions to play in the Eclipse server.

2 hours ago, jensen1234 said:

What are you talking about. I never said anything about the fearRP and never complained about it. Its the quiz system im talking about.

This.... is ... the... issue

everyone here is talking about fearRP.  A gap in understanding exist here.

Re-read what others are saying and understand we all are saying the exact same thing.  Look for the connection.  What are you missing about how the question and fearRP are connected.

It's impossible to predict and write down all possible scenarios. The scenarios provided are just an example and some examples you will have to RP yourself, any way you know how. This is what the quiz ultimately tests, your ability to RP on your own. If you're given an example and how would you RP it, you should figure it out yourself. If you're not capable of adapting yourself to the RP situation, you're unfortunately not fit for a serious RP server. What if you would encounter a certain RP situation in the game and wouldn't be able to RP it? You'd not only ruin the RP situation for yourself, but also everyone around. 

The population is pretty high, and it's not the only bar for success. The quiz system could be removed and we'd instantly have a full server, but it would also be a server full of rule-breakers.

Having a though application system is the first defense against people that don't properly understand roleplay concepts.

• Like 2

As a new player, I think the quiz does a good job of making sure you understand how to apply the rules instead of being able to simply rewrite them for a question.   I do like the idea of a border control agency referenced in another post to help players like me with early interactions in a controlled and calm environment where the focus is on teaching. 

I also agree that the rules are very well documented and presented well in all of the documents. The new user guide does a great job of pointing new players in the right direction. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BellamyJames said:

Follow the damn rules. It’s not that hard, why do you think thousands of us have been accepted and are playing. What you are really saying here is that you don’t want to put in the effort it takes to find the appropriate answers... like the rest of us did. 

This. The quiz isn't that hard. You just have to pay attention to the rules and think about what you are putting. Same applies to playing in the server.