Mickeyyy

Import Crates

I looked and I dont think it has been brought up but its a massive headache currently. Can we PLEASE get the import crates to be imobile once they have been looted. People have been taking them and planting them places getting people killed. On top of the fact that they usually only load in after you hit them. Thank you for your time.

Edited by mickeytoolin
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

The draw distance needs to be adjusted. They pretty much materialize when you touch them, and they're immovable (unless picked up).

+1

I know. What I am saying is once they have been looted (which then turns them into the tan crate) the crate will not be able to even be picked up. To prevent them being placed somewhere else.

This is a good suggestion. I've died more times than I'd like to admit to crates seemingly filled with concrete, it's not fun!

I've used them in RP before so maybe they can still be moved around but they should definitely be penetrable (same should apply to similar objects such as wheat bags).

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.