John Nut

PD & SD - Detective and SIB change

I don't believe that I need to state that we are in the midst of another cops v crims thread.

I will simply state that, having been a detective before, it's simply untrue that...

8 hours ago, John Nut said:

There has been way to many situations where detectives dress up with 150-200 ap, ak with scopes and or other typical crim heavy weapons

The IC regulations don't really allow for this frequently at all.
Maybe it happened a couple times over the course of years.

Of course, detectives often go undercover as it's one of the best ways of gathering intelligence on a group. That being said, even that is extremely hard due to how meta the way the server's gang members play is...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Nut said:

Now if you get a call from inside an active lab, it gets raided no matter what, as it has for the past weeks.  constantly being raided. 

Yes because now there are 10+ labs that rotate and are back within hours of another one being shut down.

My two cents that nobody has asked for:

Just simply be more aware of your surroundings.
You see DB and SIB adapting to blend in with your meta guns? Change your meta guns.

You see DB and SIB rolling around undercover in Meta cars such as Comet Retros, Paragons, etc... Change up what you drive.

“Where there is unity, there is always victory” -Publilius Syrus
Act cohesively as has been done before, and you'll come out on top, as has been done before.

Not everything needs to be enforced on an OOC level when the things that are being highlighted on BOTH sides as being meddlesome or issues, can simply be solved by an IC change in approach.

• Like 2

This was meant to be an idea about removing heavy weaponry from Detectives/SIB's

Not about how much they raid labs or whatnot. 

I dont want to have a Cop Vs Crim on my suggestion please xD lets all cut it and either speak about the originale suggestion about weapons.  

things I mentioned in the originale post is reasons why I think this idea might be good, not to slander or start a cop vs crim discussion and or cops vs labs discussion

Edited by John Nut

1 hour ago, HobGoblin said:

There are meant to be 5 active labs but its bugged. Instead of people creating a bug reports that would help, they would rather sit and cry on the forums until a cop who doesn't even use the labs has to post it. More labs is a less chance of it getting raided. Also labs don't get raided that often, some days more than others but on average its less than ONE per day from what I have seen on duty.

There's only meant to be 3.

1 hour ago, Homast said:

Yes because now there are 10+ labs that rotate and are back within hours of another one being shut down.

My two cents that nobody has asked for:

Just simply be more aware of your surroundings.
You see DB and SIB adapting to blend in with your meta guns? Change your meta guns.

You see DB and SIB rolling around undercover in Meta cars such as Comet Retros, Paragons, etc... Change up what you drive.

“Where there is unity, there is always victory” -Publilius Syrus
Act cohesively as has been done before, and you'll come out on top, as has been done before.

Not everything needs to be enforced on an OOC level when the things that are being highlighted on BOTH sides as being meddlesome or issues, can simply be solved by an IC change in approach.

Not at 1 point did I complain about them driving meta vehicles or anything. 

This is a suggestion of them stopping to use heavy weapons and nothing else,  As in the first original message of this thread.    I think they should not be using Swat and SED type heavy weapons and be instead fully focused on tracking, survailance and etc.  As heavy weapons has nothing to do with that part.  You can do all that without the heavy weapons,  by removing the heavy weapons detectives needs to relax a little bit and "value" their life and be a little bit more careful with what they do.  As in recent times, they have been way to ballsy in my opinion.  NOT EVERYONE, NOT ALWAYS,  but some and sometimes which is more often than it should, in my opinion.      

This is simply a suggestion I wanted to put out to hear others opinion on it, both crims and detectives. Not arguing about labs, vehicles and such

Edited by John Nut

5 hours ago, Wildablaze said:

Clapping mentality - https://streamable.com/xjtngu

Yooo thats my video!! This was a clip dump using clips over a long period of time purposefully made to mimic and satire clapping montages including the name of the video "The Biggest Gang in Los Santos". A phrase commonly toted around by in game gang members. The whole video is satire and supposed to be a blend of GTAW OSS Montages along with FiveM clip dumps. I think you completely missed the message if you think that it promotes a clap mentality. 

If you truly believe my video is an issue, we can also hold accountable every other clip dump or montage. We don't though do we? Because its only taboo when members of a government law enforcement faction have fun!!

PS. I'm getting into my late 20s, If you still consider my horrid aim in some of those clips as promoting PVP I don't know what to tell you. I'm not the aimtrainer, head flicker that I used to be I just log on to have fun just like everyone else.

Edited by Clank
  • Like 2
  • yooo 1
  • hand 1