ThePro

This needs to be changed.

7 hours ago, ThePro said:

I haven't seen any criminal selling pistols.

Have you asked?

8 minutes ago, ThePro said:

lol who would buy them ? Everyone has access to them in the gun store lol

Maybe you're able to sell them cheaper than a gunstore if they're stolen??

4 minutes ago, ThePro said:

I don't know exactly the criminal guns work, they probably craft them.. But can they craft handguns or just AKs and stuff ?

We steal pistols from people we kill, sell them cheaper than gunstores. We import heavy weapons using laptops, fill them with imported ammo and sell them for profit. We dont craft anything. You need to be an official criminal faction to import heavy weapons. 

• Like 1

yea but i see his point about the license? ive got a license but i dont buy my guns from stores, ive been checked and let go by police because i have a license and im fairly new, so if the licence fee was higher and the PD had more stop and search powers (and more staff) they would catch more people with illegal firearms and the risk of getting gun happy would go way down.

However while i abhor RPless KOS stuff i do like  a well RP'd interaction especially a robbery so its not the robbery itself that is the issue its the execution of said robbery? for which there are reports and proper channels to follow

You see the IDs, you can SS or film it and pass it on and it will be dealt with?

failing that i suggest you be less of an arsehole magnet? 

i mean ive been robbed but never once at a gas station oddly enough maybe im just lucky lol ive certainly never been robbed 3 times in a day

3 hours ago, ThePro said:

Maybe I'm just unlucky then lol.

You are just unlucky. Also running around by yourself all the time makew you a target. We sell guns that we acquire from robberies and shootouts for cheaper than the gun stores sell them. If you are constantly getting robbed 3 times a day i suggeat changing your rping areas or your schedule.

On 2/28/2019 at 11:50 AM, mickeytoolin said:

You are just unlucky. Also running around by yourself all the time makew you a target. We sell guns that we acquire from robberies and shootouts for cheaper than the gun stores sell them. If you are constantly getting robbed 3 times a day i suggeat changing your rping areas or your schedule.

Or fly instead of driving once planes are a thing! 😄

2 minutes ago, ThePro said:

I will get robbed while refueling my plane lol.

Not if this is in front of them mate. 😄

350?cb=20150724190806

In all seriousness though I think the refueling points will be at Los Santos International, and Sandy. Airports will be NCZ as far as I know. 

On 2/24/2019 at 10:51 AM, ThePro said:

or we need a rule for people to stop running up to random people (they can say that they just want to rob someone, but if the person has really nothing, no money, and empty inventory, what do they get?) This is just my opinion, I am already getting annoyed from being killed every day for no reason, and I don't want to camp in NCZ all the time, I want to RP and enjoy my time. Don't get me wrong, there should robberies and stuff, but not at so high rate... Even Los Angeles is safer than this server lol.

I've mentioned in the past so I'll just quote myself:

I've got no qualms with robbery roleplay in itself, but my biggest problem lies with players who seemingly just chain rob one after another. Surely you can agree this is a poor portrayal of character roleplay?

This was taken from this thread, and the post is still something I stand by it. We either need a rule in place to stop people from chain robbing people or a cooldown on the /frisk command (or both could work).

Edited by Swifty

9 hours ago, TheCHcuky said:

Not if this is in front of them mate. 😄

350?cb=20150724190806

In all seriousness though I think the refueling points will be at Los Santos International, and Sandy. Airports will be NCZ as far as I know. 

If that's true, then we are Gucci.