Ritchie Stones

SUPERCARS

supercars 
Top 5 Supercars to own in GTA Online after The Last Dose update

can we change something about the supercar ownership, 
I think it is great that not too many people have one making it a rare occurrence, but I feel like a bit more people should be able to obtain one.
as of now to many cars that where auctioned, rarely are ever seen these days, due to people not logging into their character anymore, or being banned,
making it kind of a waste of those beautiful cars.
also the cars today are valued at 25 million or more, back in the day making this amount of money was far more easy than it is today.

my suggestion

I have multiple suggestions,
1- that you can purchase a supercar between 3-5 million, but you need 500k to 1 mill in player XP.
i think XP should become a factor in the game towards owning super assets such as mansions and super cars.
also the super car needs to be registered to the government, and if the owner is being sought with the super car doing a heavy crime the car gets impounded and licence revoked for longer times than usual, I simply want to avoid players running labs with super cars wich is not realistic, I want players to actually take care of the car.

2- you can purchase the car for 2 mill in game, 25k credits, and 500k to 1 mill in player XP
I know credits is usualy very frowned upon, but I own my own business in real life and don't have as much time to play as usual players, and I would die to pay 25k credits to own a supercar, since money is in my benefit but not time, sorry not sorry guys, this is real life, some of you go to school and have more time, others work very hard and have less time butt more money. its life

to make this still a bit fair though, I think a certain amount in game should still be payed combined with the credits to not make it fully rely on real life money.
and I think the price should be expensive so that only a very dedicated player would purchase this.
the reason I would want the player XP implemented "especially in credits" is to avoid a new player being able to just purchase few super cars 
and crash it straight into DLC, hehe.

3- make one or 2 of the super cars only available during certain times of the year as few as 10 days maximum a year.
making this a very exceptional experience and something people would always keep money for on the side, looking out for that day, 
also the XP is frowned upon, but it stimulated people to play the game and stay in there for the sake of hitting that 500k to 1mill XP.

i think with at least 2/3 of those suggestions, the car will still be a rare phenomenon, but give more people a chance to have one.
pretty much any suggestion I would like towards the super cars, simply because I think its a bit of a shame that those cars are very desired but are gone to waste to people who don't log in.

6 minutes ago, Ritchie Stones said:

so you guys just want those super cars stuck in garages of people not logging in ? its such a waste man 

First of all, they're super cars for a reason. They are meant to be rare and rarely seen. You can't dictate who gets what super cars and if they should login or not.

Second of all, super cars aren't even worth it. There's only 3-4 super cars that are actually worth the price, Otherwise people are paying upwards of 20 million+ to go the speed of a car you can get for 300-400k.

Boohoo if they're in the possession of people who don't log in.

should have like, quarterly auctions hosted for a handful of supers so active players can acquire them, if players who currently have supers are not around or not playing anymore. every 3-4 months so they are still rare, and have high starting prices, and allow the players to make bids so that as this system grows in the future, it can scale with inflation. 

but limiting it to players who have 500k-1 million XP just makes no sense. if you have the cash you have the cash. XP is an OOC system and should remain OOC. 

theres a LOT of discussion about discontinued rares in the runescape community. people want them cause they're rare and expensive. making super cars cheap like 3-5 million would drastically reduce the desire and prestige that would come with owning one. realistically there needs to be a way for them to more regularly be imported into the server so players who have joined more recently have a chance at getting one, rather than them all being stuck in garages of players who joined 4 years ago and havent logged in for over a year, lol.

Edited by Demonmit1

10 hours ago, Nicholas Valentine said:

Second of all, super cars aren't even worth it. There's only 3-4 super cars that are actually worth the price, Otherwise people are paying upwards of 20 million+ to go the speed of a car you can get for 300-400k.

Making this comment merely suggests that you believe that owning a super is only for "meta". Most players aren't fussed about speeds and more for the simple ownership of one and for the looks. I agree that there shouldn't be dictations for who can and can't own a super but the players that have been inactive for upwards of 2 years and permanently banned players with no chance of coming back should have their vehicles funnelled back into the pool.

At the end of the day, it's a game. People want to get the cool things such as 7g houses or super cars. I believe that supers should be obtainable more but with the right ideas in mind. I don't think there should be pre-requisites for the ability to purchase one and I think that involving credits is the most silly suggestion.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Bala said:

As a super owner myself, we're an exclusive club and I don't really want the impact of my flex / ERP potential to be marginalised so everyone can get themselves a super.

well... it think its kinda out there now, isnt the ETR a super car ?  also the toro's was a one of a kind, I'm surprised the 10F suddenly made a comeback since it was overpowered, 
I am very happy with the gauntlet and kamacho being out there aswell and I hope they stay,  kamacho and gauntlet was so hard on my list, I don't like the supercar, but I am in love with the toro's so I guess imma destroy my bankaccount haha 

14 hours ago, Astrx said:

Making this comment merely suggests that you believe that owning a super is only for "meta". Most players aren't fussed about speeds and more for the simple ownership of one and for the looks. I agree that there shouldn't be dictations for who can and can't own a super but the players that have been inactive for upwards of 2 years and permanently banned players with no chance of coming back should have their vehicles funnelled back into the pool.

At the end of the day, it's a game. People want to get the cool things such as 7g houses or super cars. I believe that supers should be obtainable more but with the right ideas in mind. I don't think there should be pre-requisites for the ability to purchase one and I think that involving credits is the most silly suggestion.

the expierence is more to avoid a new player to just pop in and buy a car like that but not even have a briefcase, I know it looks silly with the XP thing, but its not a bad thing to put boundary's on such expensive things either, I'm al about finding a way to get super cars in the game, but I also don't want them to be hard to obtain, that literally the reason why they are so desired, so I respect that  

1 hour ago, Ritchie Stones said:

well... it think its kinda out there now, isnt the ETR a super car ?  also the toro's was a one of a kind, I'm surprised the 10F suddenly made a comeback since it was overpowered, 
I am very happy with the gauntlet and kamacho being out there aswell and I hope they stay,  kamacho and gauntlet was so hard on my list, I don't like the supercar, but I am in love with the toro's so I guess imma destroy my bankaccount haha 

what's out there now? there have been no changes to supercars as far as I am aware.

edit: nevermind, just found out. 

Edited by alexalex303

2 minutes ago, Ritchie Stones said:

but I also don't want them to be hard to obtain, that literally the reason why they are so desired, so I respect that  

This defies the whole idea of a supercar. A supercar is rare, making it desired, making it super expensive, making it hard to obtain.

Yeah I mean, this whole "They're supposed to be RARE" argument doesn't work anymore. I saw like 3 Itali GTO's, 8 Toros', and if I say a less than dozen ETR's I'd be lying.  Everyone who can afford it has supercars now, even if the Itali was only out for a couple of hours. I'm sure PD/SD will have fun chasing those cars, god bless

Nothing about credit cars changes the value of the super because none of the credit cars can be traded. Sure it means you have a car other people might have now, but it's still rare and hard to obtain. The ETR is a great example of a car that was previously in the credit store for a short while and whittled down to 1 in the city until recently. The biggest hit to rare cars was the ones added back into the dealership, making it widely available and dropping the price to whatever stock is.

Edited by PurplePlant

3 hours ago, PurplePlant said:

Nothing about credit cars changes the value of the super because none of the credit cars can be traded. Sure it means you have a car other people might have now, but it's still rare and hard to obtain. The ETR is a great example of a car that was previously in the credit store for a short while and whittled down to 1 in the city until recently. The biggest hit to rare cars was the ones added back into the dealership, making it widely available and dropping the price to whatever stock is.

Yeah I agree with this, the cars came in after I posted that

On 12/28/2023 at 11:40 AM, SebKnight said:

Yeah I mean, this whole "They're supposed to be RARE" argument doesn't work anymore. I saw like 3 Itali GTO's, 8 Toros', and if I say a less than dozen ETR's I'd be lying.  Everyone who can afford it has supercars now, even if the Itali was only out for a couple of hours. I'm sure PD/SD will have fun chasing those cars, god bless

the gto was limited to 20 cars only, compare that to a player base of about 500-600 people( not always everyone is online) so lets say 550 ish 
20 is relative good considering not everyone is always online, the cars isn't always used, and over the spend of 2 years, some of those players will disappear, making it only 10 cars in the city at that current time, I think this is acceptable, I am lucky with one of the GTO* tho, so I'm super happy 

On 12/27/2023 at 4:42 AM, Bala said:

As a super owner myself, we're an exclusive club and I don't really want the impact of my flex / ERP potential to be marginalised so everyone can get themselves a super.

With the gto they released only a very few, like 10-20 max. Consider that, to a player base of about 600 ppl, because not evryone is alwase online. Already one owner was deported, yesterday, and overtime i think some people stop logging in. I have been driving my gto the whole day, and i saw only one other gto. And we are the second day only. I think, it is stil goingto be a rare appearance. And a nice flex, i take this as a win man. Imagine over 2 years. Not a handfull of people will be seen with the gto. Even if there are other supercars released. Every car will have its exceptionality you know.