Marcusandrew31

Spray Paint Script

So i was wondering if we could do some sort of spray paint script, so that gangs can mark their territory in a way. You would have to RP it and so on, but it can also open up a new charge for the police force which would be vandalism. It can also be used to outline bodies for crime scenes and so on. Also allows Criminal and legal factions to have more in depth RP, To get Paint you could go to the Hardware store and get it there. this is just a small idea, feel free to add on to it and explain what you think on this idea. It could also open up a job, to make cleaning The street art into a scripted job.

Edited by Marcusandrew31
  • Like 1

+1 to this, anything that adds more things to do on the crim side that isn't labs or shootouts would be a big W for me. Could also open up RP opportunities for people to be Graffiti artists. Not sure how easy it would be to have a decal placed at a certain point on a wall or floor within RageMP, but I feel like I saw something like this on another server.

38 minutes ago, Lutherian90 said:

+1 to this, anything that adds more things to do on the crim side that isn't labs or shootouts would be a big W for me. Could also open up RP opportunities for people to be Graffiti artists. Not sure how easy it would be to have a decal placed at a certain point on a wall or floor within RageMP, but I feel like I saw something like this on another server.

I Didnt even think of the possibility of having a Legal Grafifiti Artists, for businesses who want to add cool art to the side of a their Building, it would also make the city feel more Alive.