TreytenMoon

Give S.W.A.T and SED less AP

Have you ever thought about it from a different angle? Picture this: you were armed with a pistol, and you were up against the formidable SED, who were actively deployed. Now, think about METRO and SED as the toughest units that the Police have that a criminal might encounter.
Have you ever contemplated the idea that if you were able to incapacitate these units, there might be no one left to stop you?

Sure, I would understand your argument better if you questioned why the SED responded to a clothing store robbery with such heavy firepower against one guy with a .50 instead of saying, remove their armor power. Let's say that we remove the armor power from METRO and SED and lower to 150 (which they do have 150, 200 is a rare use for METRO)
The server's population is heavily armed, surpassing the total of 30 units, including both SED and METRO combined. Out of the entire server community, only 30 individuals possess the training and qualifications required to operate such advanced equipment. It's not reasonable to assume that all 30 of them would be online simultaneously and available to respond to your actions at any given moment. It's like PD goes around saying, lower the kevlar power of criminals to 25.

• YAY 1

On 10/3/2023 at 5:42 PM, Herbo said:

All of the complaints that come from 200 AP is because you put yourself into a stupid situation you had 0% chance of winning and then decided to blame it on "200 AP". 

I'm not blaming me dying on the 200 AP. I knew I was going to die from the start and I just decided to fight. I just think 4-5 headshots with a .50 at that close of range is a little absurd.

On 10/4/2023 at 5:57 PM, TreytenMoon said:

I'm not blaming me dying on the 200 AP. I knew I was going to die from the start and I just decided to fight. I just think 4-5 headshots with a .50 at that close of range is a little absurd.

Thats literally the problem, you knew you were going to die but decided to shoot anyway. Why not surrender and save yourself the time/fines. Think less about nerfing something to get a win and instead more about "how could /I/ have played this differently".

You could argue you wanted to have fun and shoot just for shits and giggles but then you also have to accept the consequences of your own actions. You took a fight that you KNEW was a losing battle and still find a way to complain about it. 

Edited by Clank
fix
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/4/2023 at 1:25 AM, Victor Einhart said:

If you had stayed in cover and not stepped out into gunfire, you probably could have killed every single one of those officers.

Press Q to take cover. It's overpowered.

With q there’s some angles where u think you’re hidden and ppl can see your arm/leg and shoot u while on ur pov it looks like being shot through the wall 

On 10/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, pasha9 said:

-1 after this new gun update everything seems to be fine, i’ve fought them many times they get laid down pretty quick no kizzy.

Only thing that isn’t fair is shooting snipers from the heli 🤷‍♂️

100% the marksman rifle mk2 spam from heli (which most of the time is desynced and u lose health without seeing bullets / bullet trails / or hear sound) is unbalanced 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CalvinKlein said:

To the OP, don’t expect people who are using the 200 AP or utilize it via proxy to agree with your suggestion 😅😂

Please add something constructive to the conversation instead of throwing jabs. There are specific reasons, and realistic points where METRO or SED in real world would be heavily armored, as it was indicated above by multiple individuals in the respected divisions. There are IC protocols and IC reasons why one would be geared like that, and if this was in breach of anything related to it, it should be reported as IC. However, if you're not aware of everything going on in the city at that very minute, I can understand confusion.

34 minutes ago, SquirtleSquad said:

Please add something constructive to the conversation instead of throwing jabs. There are specific reasons, and realistic points where METRO or SED in real world would be heavily armored, as it was indicated above by multiple individuals in the respected divisions. There are IC protocols and IC reasons why one would be geared like that, and if this was in breach of anything related to it, it should be reported as IC. However, if you're not aware of everything going on in the city at that very minute, I can understand confusion.

I am aware and well informed I’ve played ec 5 years before you joining so don’t worry, it is not a “jab” unless you perceive it as so, but I was telling the OP to not be surprised if the people using it disagree with the suggestion since he’s suggesting something to be taken away / nerfed from them and the aim of the comment was to tell him to somewhat take those comments with a less level of seriousness and look more at what other people are saying , let us not start with the whole realism thing because it’ll lead into a loop where I mention unrealistic things , and you mention unrealistic things and end up saying “it’s a game we can’t make it hyperrealistic” yet that’ll fall inconsistent where it’s there in some areas and isn’t in some,  so I saved us both the time here.

• hand 1

On 10/6/2023 at 2:22 PM, CalvinKlein said:

100% the marksman rifle mk2 spam from heli (which most of the time is desynced and u lose health without seeing bullets / bullet trails / or hear sound) is unbalanced 

This is a constructive suggestion that i would be happy to bring up to command. Perhaps re-evaluating when it is deployed is the way to go, as the "Gunship" is a real thing in real life, it is regulated, we can look at it more.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ArcAngel said:

This is a constructive suggestion that i would be happy to bring up to command. Perhaps re-evaluating when it is deployed is the way to go, as the "Gunship" is a real thing in real life, it just needs to be regulated.

I agree with you , maybe the answer would not be nullifying its existence but rather having it more regulated, as I see it deployed often during chases, and I believe it to be mechanically very powerful given there's really no way to shoot down a heli, or a gunner with armor etc sniping at u from it.

I don't understand why these topics come up. What gets me even more confused are the people who say they have been on both sides yet still complain.

I have played both sides myself and I don't see a need to change anything. There doesn't need to be a "solution" or a "balance" for every advantage PD/SD has over criminals, that's the way it's supposed to be.