Henry Goodman

No Crime Zone

Is it possible to get the actual info where no crime zone starts/ends. As i was informed before by server staff NCZ looked something like this.

NCZ - Red indicates NCZ ; Green indicates where NCZ rule was triggered. (Skizee - Dinis Silva NCZ Appeal).

/NCZ - Red indicates area around bank  ; Green Indicates area around tattoo shop.

EDIT:

6.8 No Crime Zones

I could not find specific section in the "Eclipse Roleplay server rules" that states doing crime outside NCZ can possibly trigger NCZ rule if it is not very far from actual NCZ margins. It would be good if we could get updated version of NCZ rules with better explanations and new margins.

Edited by Henry Goodman
  • Upvote 1

+1. Just to add to this, whenever you leave the actual ncz a personal /do should be generated saying that you have left the area monitered by CCTV cameras. There should also be a 30 minute or more cooldown to avoid script generated /do spamming when entering and leaving the ncz. Something like “<insert player name> has left the area monitered by CCTV” appearing over the player’s head.

Edited by punched
Wording

Rules state the NCZ locations, I actually think in the rules they're intended to be quite a bit larger than the NCZ marker.

A list of NCZ areas:

• The area around and the interior of all active law enforcement departments.
  • The area around and the interior of all active hospitals.
  • The area around and the interior of all active banks.
  • The area around and the interior of “Tequil La La” nightclub.
  • The interior of the “Yellow Jack Inn” bar.
  • The area around the Los Santos International Airport new player spawn.
  • The area around the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
  • The area around and the interior of Bolingbroke Prison.

Hmmm.. now that I read them they have been changed in the last revision, used to say "The interior and block surrounding" a lot of these places. This doesn't really say how large an area 'around'. I suspect it really does mean, if it says "NCZ" on your screen, that's what it means.

6 hours ago, Xoza said:

Rules state the NCZ locations, I actually think in the rules they're intended to be quite a bit larger than the NCZ marker.

A list of NCZ areas:

• The area around and the interior of all active law enforcement departments.
  • The area around and the interior of all active hospitals.
  • The area around and the interior of all active banks.
  • The area around and the interior of “Tequil La La” nightclub.
  • The interior of the “Yellow Jack Inn” bar.
  • The area around the Los Santos International Airport new player spawn.
  • The area around the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
  • The area around and the interior of Bolingbroke Prison.

Hmmm.. now that I read them they have been changed in the last revision, used to say "The interior and block surrounding" a lot of these places. This doesn't really say how large an area 'around'. I suspect it really does mean, if it says "NCZ" on your screen, that's what it means.

I remember last time i was on scene with admin, it was some argue between players killing each other in NCZ. That is when he confirmed that NCZ ends on the middle of road, basicly same as it is showed on the pictures above. Now the problem is that some players trigger NCZ eaven being far from it, and some much closer don't trigger NCZ rule. Thats why i believe we should get specific info about it, maybe then people will know they are in NCZ and wont do crime. 

Edited by Henry Goodman

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.