HobGoblin

Off-Road Rule

3 minutes ago, Clank said:

yall mad asf about pd getting a car thats dirt cheap available for anyone to buy off dealerships 

nobody said anything about you guys getting STX what are you on about LMAO. this suggestion is made for removing (OFF-ROAD RULE) not PD getting STX mate

8 minutes ago, hrxvey said:

i couldn't care less about what car you've got, its just stupid that u want it to go offroad

I as well could not care less about going off road, I just think (and have always thought) the off-road rule is stupid. All GTA vehicles have off-road handling flags and can be modified to perform better/worse based on terrain. 

The off-road rule was originally thought of and intended to stop mfs from going up mountains. Now somehow over time, we've misconstrued it to off-roading in general. Same way I disagree with RP that needs to be proven with a /time and a /me. It just provides zero to an RP scenario when you have to stop, pause and go into /b to explain shit.

Lets not turn this into a circle-jerk fest about the STX considering it wasnt a problem before when civilians and gang members had it. Now I hear whispers through the grapevine about mfs crying to try to get drive-bys removed in certain vehicles. Servers gone soft, players gone soft.

Edited by Clank
typo fix xx

10 minutes ago, Clank said:

I as well could not care less about going off road, I just think (and have always thought) the off-road rule is stupid. All GTA vehicles have off-road handling flags and can be modified to perform better/worse based on terrain. 

The off-road rule was originally thought of and intended to stop mfs from going up mountains. Now somehow over time, we've misconstrued it to off-roading in general. Same way I disagree with RP that needs to be proven with a /time and a /me. It just provides zero to an RP scenario when you have to stop, pause and go into /b to explain shit.

Lets not turn this into a circle-jerk fest about the STX considering it wasnt a problem before when civilians and gang members had it. Now I hear whispers through the grapevine about mfs crying to try to get drive-bys removed in certain vehicles. Servers gone soft, players gone soft.

i've been trying to get it nerfed for over a year for 1. 2, noone was being serious about that, its called a joke 😄

https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/topic/129640-bulletproof-cars/

Edited by hrxvey

1 minute ago, hrxvey said:

i've been trying to get it nerfed for over a year for 1. 2, noone was being serious about that, its called a joke 😄

I can tell some were jokes, I can tell some people are seething through their teeth though. It just depends on the person and you can tell which one is which. We good though you're one of the good ones

x5CAXgL.jpg

• yooo 1

8 minutes ago, Charlie Mchoe said:

hi my fellow eclipse players I got a "spoken too" on my account for driving for around 3 seconds off road to climb up onto the train tracks with my jester.

driving vehicles non-rply offroad that are not suited to do so. "

what the hell man not cool

please fix or edit the rule to make it not as strict 

All jokes aside this is why something needs to change or be removed. The rule states "Climbing steep hills and/or mountains in non-appropriate vehicles, mechanics and LSEMS vehicles are exempt." yet people get punished for going on grass patches.

Edited by HobGoblin
  • Like 2