Fiftyy

Jobs in Prison

It would be nice to have some jobs in prison to keep you occupied so you don't feel the need to AFK as much. Jobs that don't pay you but can give you a reduced time (I was thinking max 30 mins off your sentence) 

Some of the jobs could be:

Doing laundry, cooking meals, cleaning toilets, sweeping the floors, cleaning up trash.

Edited by Fiftyy
  • Like 1
  • PogU 1

58 minutes ago, Denni said:

-1 to time off sentences. No. 2 hours is nothing compared to the shit criminals do... 

what is the fun in AFK'ing for 2 hours in prison? Rather have to possebility of doing some work there and get some money or some time of your penalty, then focefully having to AFK for 2 hours straight on game, that is supposed to give me some fun.

Edited by Knieperd
  • Upvote 1

On 1/31/2019 at 2:30 PM, Fiftyy said:

Then there'd be no incentive to do jobs.

Please see below. Just because I don't agree with your suggestion, doesn't mean negative rep should be given.

On 1/31/2019 at 2:31 PM, Knieperd said:

what is the fun in AFK'ing for 2 hours in prison? Rather have to possebility of doing some work there and get some money or some time of your penalty, then focefully having to AFK for 2 hours straight on game, that is supposed to give me some fun.

No, I agree. No fun for AFK. However, they shouldn't get reduced time. Maybe a small wage. I'm okay with that. Not reducing 2 hours sentencing for killing 3-4 people etc. 

Edited by Denni

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.