Toth

26 minutes ago, Nicholas Saint said:

@Ash. I'll get to the finer details as I have the different sections ready and more easily digestible, but needed to make a preample that I could point people to in OOC to elaborate on my ideas. But the "ideas" is an actual, vast business plan and community development schedule that I've discussed with a fair amount of influential people IC, so I'll have to release it in tiny sections at a time, since, as you can likely tell, I'm gonna confuse the fuck out of people otherwise.

Yeah I was the doctor you yelled at yesterday after you were finished talking to them 😭

It's just usually this area of the forum is for actual suggestions people have that administrative staff and developers can look over and discuss. So I was just a bit confused as it was more of an essay explaining yourself as opposed to any suggestions. Seems like most of what you are implying you want to do is more of an IC thing, however but good luck with it!

• dead 1

Sovvy 😢 Didn't mean to yell at you as you did your job very well ICly and not letting a yelling, elder man walk off.

DEEEEEP RP setup that is meant to result in a court case against slander and you were interrupting a VERY angry Santa.

And yeah... Once I continue adding more to this post you know why I made the preample because about 350 pages of very intricate text needs to be presented aaaand... uhm... yeah... bit by bit

• hand 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas Saint said:

PS. Just noticed who your avatar image is a picture of, Harveyyy.

Think that guy would agree with your approach of "I'm not gonna try understand the difficult stuff when planning my hustles"? Is that a way to becoming rich and influentual? To NOT apply yourself and your skills the best you can. Because I met the guy once at a business event in Abu Dhabi before all the online nonsense started, and say what you will about him, but intricate planning and hard work is the definition of what he is.

I just noticed my name in your response. Sorry, I'm not reading all this. I'm busy hustling. But rest assured I'm down to support whatever you're trying to achieve, if the time allows it.

Edited by Harveyyy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.