Smoke1

Bring back the widebody for credit

I understand it was removed for a reason. But it would be nice to bring it back for a limited time an hour or 2 maybe 24 hours.. I'd just like to be able to donate $ to the server.. and there is Honestly nothing besides VIP that is worth it for me. 

What is the difference between the jug and a widebody tho cops can actively chase a 10f as there handling isn't as good. I think honestly if u work hard for ur money and are not able to grind hard IC u should be able to still have nice things like the best car in the city. I understand the pay to win mention though.. personally I like supporting the server but run out of stuff to buy.

On 5/30/2023 at 10:02 AM, Smoke1 said:

I understand it was removed for a reason. But it would be nice to bring it back for a limited time an hour or 2 maybe 24 hours.. I'd just like to be able to donate $ to the server.. and there is Honestly nothing besides VIP that is worth it for me. 

+1 tbh, issi sport, jugular and shinobi are all arguably the best in their class. the 10f widebody isn't anywhere near as good as the jugular in any regard other than top speed, but then the rapid gt is in the credit store so this argument is out of the window too. it also brings more capital to the server owners that can be invested into updates.

Edited by hrxvey
  • Like 3

+1 As people have stated before me, the jugular is just so much better, and now that it is available to purchase I don't see why the same couldn't be done with the 10f Widebody. It has a good top speed but all the other aspects are beaten by other credit vehicles, I.E (Jugular, Issi, Rapid GT) overall I just think that there are no drawbacks to adding it.

• Like 2

On 6/1/2023 at 5:54 AM, Tom Solar said:

im guessing they removed it because its a meta car, ie: its like one of the best cars to have and putting it on the credit store is pay to win...

You can still buy it for in game money and if your character isnt rich enough, should he even get it?

You can buy a bullet proof car 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2023 at 8:54 AM, Tom Solar said:

im guessing they removed it because its a meta car, ie: its like one of the best cars to have and putting it on the credit store is pay to win...

Issi Sport and Jugular would like to chat.

On the real though, the 10F Drafter is STUPID overpowered. Best Acceleration car on the server and even helicopters have a higher degree of difficulty keeping up.
It's the same reason the Comet Retro and the Drag aren't on the Credit Store anymore (Aside from the fact it would anger all the oldheads who still have Comet Retros who paid 15 mil in game for em)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Homast said:

Issi Sport and Jugular would like to chat.

On the real though, the 10F Drafter is STUPID overpowered. Best Acceleration car on the server and even helicopters have a higher degree of difficulty keeping up.
It's the same reason the Comet Retro and the Drag aren't on the Credit Store anymore (Aside from the fact it would anger all the oldheads who still have Comet Retros who paid 15 mil in game for em)

Tf is a 10f drafter

4 hours ago, hrxvey said:

every car in gta is dependent on fps, you want us to run around everywhere?

Thas just not true, cars like the F620, where you genuinley looked down at the ground and would get more speed. Thats what im talking about... not some silly if you have 100 more fps you get 2.6 more kmh in every car goofy shit bro.

Edited by FAustin

6 hours ago, FAustin said:

Thas just not true, cars like the F620, where you genuinley looked down at the ground and would get more speed. Thats what im talking about... not some silly if you have 100 more fps you get 2.6 more kmh in every car goofy shit bro.

You gained speed for looking at the ground because you get more FPS looking down at the ground because everything around you doesnt have to load in. If you didnt realize, buildings and objects only load in when you're looking at them. Every car is based on FPS. Its not just a small difference either, the more FPS you have the faster you move, accelerate and even turn/brake. 

• Like 2

On 5/30/2023 at 10:02 AM, Smoke1 said:

The way youve worded this sounds incredibly selfish. basically "just bring it back quick so i can buy one then you can lock it off for everyone else for all i care." 🤣

• Confused 1

I didn't mean it like that I owned one at the time of posting, like I said other then vip I cannot support the server as much as I'd like.. I'm sure other people are the same.. we want to support the Devs in there time and development but are capped on what we can buy... a nice run on the 10f could generate instant income