Dirty Mike

State of Drug Production profit per hour and suggestions to fix

It seems a lot of people are un happy with the update to private labs time is money they say and its true in eclipse. I will be using 4 ingredient drug cook time for my calculations:

Refill 100 waters = 15 min requires 1250 waters to cook 250 drugs = 3.125 hours to refill water

Mine ingredients (thank you for extra spawn at mines) 15min per 100 or 40min for 250

Buy chemicals humane labs: 15 min

Farm 250 weed with full plots and no robberies 2.5 hours

10 Tables = 10 drugs every 15 min or 6.25 hours for a 250 cook/ 20 tables = 3.125 for full       Roughs 20 tables total hours 10 hours/ 10 tables =13 hours

assuming an average of $600 profit per drug would = 150k profit for a 250 cook

After factoring in all the labor involved in prep to have a cook a 10 table lab produces $11k per hour

and a 20 table sitting at $15k per hour.

It seems the updates have been made to make people produce out side and not solo cook, cooking in properties can still be profitable but not as a solo cook any more, team work make the dream work for example:

The 11k / 15k profit per hour is the profit for all those jobs combined, you have a group of 3 people, 1 person goes and collects ingredients, one person runs the tables, one person refills water. every one is making that profit per hour.

I guess though it goes to a further discussion of risk of brining more people in to a an operation, cost of tables, and cost or other criminal items, I mean I don't want to personally have to grind for 5 hours in drug production to afford a decent weapon.

The water refill mini game needs to be changed to just a timer to refill each one, I understand the want to not to have people afk but doing mundane things in game like refilling 1200 waters and having to click space bar twice for each one every 2 seconds while being lazer focused on the action timer prevents me from being able to even look at my second screen for a moment which I usually have tv show on.

A few ideas that would Fix the Current state of drug production:

+ Remove cooking inside properties and allow tables to be placed in the open ANYWHERE in the city with no watering requirement ( More rp with drug production out side, but not in 4 central locations where your going to have someone rob you once an hour, It would incentivize finding a secure location out in the open and risking your tables but if your location gets discovered you run the risk of losing your tables, could change it every day/week as needed. This would be great for smaller gangs and solo people who still want to participate in drug production. - Tables could be placed like chops shops requiring a special tool to dismantle or only removeable by PD/Sheirff. It could open rp for sheriffs to track down drug labs and weed grows in the mountains and all over the city  

+ Allow weed to be grown anywhere in the city(part of the future drug update already?) 

+ Make  weed patches in drug labs grow at double the rate of any where else in the city or give 2 plants per seed planted. And any tables placed in drug labs produce drugs at the faster rate.( tables placed outside drug labs would produce at the normal  table rate but tables would not require watering's like out side tables) This would go along with bigger gangs being able to hold down and run the labs, more incentive for bigger groups to go to the labs and hold them down because they would be able to produce drugs alot faster. more of a risk to go to the lab to produce but if you have the muscle you can make more money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

public labs are more fun, in the limited time i’ve played since the new labs i genuinely had a blast on them. You have to be smart now about when and what lab you go to, you have to not be total cunt to everyone ICly so you can hold without people robbing you.

Whole lab update was a complete W update. Only change that needs implemented is the ability to pawn our leftover tables.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Dirty Mike said:

Did you read the suggestions?

imma be honest my g, I don’t think so. myself and A LOT of others love the current state of labs with the update so I genuinely feel like there’s no more updates that need to happen besides allowing us to refund our extra tables 

8 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Interior cooking should be disabled entirely and there should be an option to turn in your tables for import cost, similar to attachments.

Public lab cooking promotes RP and activity. 

its been said to many times. This is the best soloution, easy to implement as they did the same with attachments, they just need to do it already .

21 hours ago, Payn said:

its been said to many times. This is the best soloution, easy to implement as they did the same with attachments, they just need to do it already .

Wait till they make the guns cheaper to, so the entire map can become a call of duty lobby like the island. And we can complain about clappers having glorified days. Being all disrespectfull and shoot at everything that breaths. The game is heading at a majority leaving for good and the rest wil just follow after that, i mean, what are we doing ? Heading back to a time where there was a council and you couldnt do shit without their word ? Like… thats fun ?? Lets have another youtuber stream it aswell so it can bring a wave of toxic people who think, you just get a gun and dm at labs, and then whats next ? Increase timers again. And we merge freqs battle royal at labs 20vs20 ? That wasn't fun…

and it created a situation that still has a ripple effe as of today 

15 hours ago, Ritchie Stones said:

Wait till they make the guns cheaper to, so the entire map can become a call of duty lobby like the island. And we can complain about clappers having glorified days. Being all disrespectfull and shoot at everything that breaths. The game is heading at a majority leaving for good and the rest wil just follow after that, i mean, what are we doing ? Heading back to a time where there was a council and you couldnt do shit without their word ? Like… thats fun ?? Lets have another youtuber stream it aswell so it can bring a wave of toxic people who think, you just get a gun and dm at labs, and then whats next ? Increase timers again. And we merge freqs battle royal at labs 20vs20 ? That wasn't fun…

and it created a situation that still has a ripple effe as of today 

You can look at it that way, but I'd say about 90% of the people who make montages on the server, are people who have been here for MONTHS and are pretty serious and known players of criminal RP. These aren't just people that login to clap and get themselves banned, they're people with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of XP. So what your saying is just blatantly not true. 

You just overreacting a lot my G.

• Like 2

The way labs are now is ideal, promotes more activity and more RP between groups, sure it results in fights from time to time, it's the nature of the beast. 

How it was before consisted of 200 people on the server, 60% of them hold up in their properties churning out money, if anything promotes "clap culture" it's allowing players to make millions hold up in their houses watching netflix and passively cooking, then using said millions to buy an arsenal and rolling around looking for fights. 

In my opinion everything is fine the way it is now! 

Edited by Marksy

On 4/18/2023 at 5:43 AM, Herbo said:

public labs are more fun, in the limited time i’ve played since the new labs i genuinely had a blast on them. You have to be smart now about when and what lab you go to, you have to not be total cunt to everyone ICly so you can hold without people robbing you.

Whole lab update was a complete W update. Only change that needs implemented is the ability to pawn our leftover tables.

its different for everyone, where you like to go in public labs and connect with people, other like the thrill of secretly organising their lab and not getting caught, so its really different for everyone

On 8/10/2023 at 2:37 AM, Marksy said:

The way labs are now is ideal, promotes more activity and more RP between groups, sure it results in fights from time to time, it's the nature of the beast. 

How it was before consisted of 200 people on the server, 60% of them hold up in their properties churning out money, if anything promotes "clap culture" it's allowing players to make millions hold up in their houses watching netflix and passively cooking, then using said millions to buy an arsenal and rolling around looking for fights. 

In my opinion everything is fine the way it is now! 

i see your point, but thats not the fault of those private labs, that's the mentality of the people, clapper mentality is an attitude, and cutting of resources might be a temporary fix, but in the long run your suffocating the whole room, I don't like the clapper mentality either, its toxic asf, but nowadays people tend to just not want to pick a fight anymore at all, also because of fear of being banned, 

When they first changed interior cooking I was very against it, but with almost a year or so with public labs being the thing.  Yes it has forced more people to fight and gangs that are stronger are simply stronger and thats the policitcs. (This also made gangs be a little bit more careful with who they start beef with)

At this point interior cooking should be disabled completely, its so dogshit no one should do it, and it takes way too long for any real profit. 

The new rotating labs are fun, the only thing I think is a little shit is that most of the new labs have 2 coke tables and oposite.  or going from 6 coke tables to 3. which basically doubles the time for a cook + +.  Alot of the labs is also very wierdly placed. 

Scrapyard - People can drive on the main road and look right in and see if anyone is cooking of if there is tables there in general (yes its abusing third person view, but thats how it is and people will use it to their advantage)

Redwood tracks lab is just a bad placed and furnitured lab placed  right next to a farm in the middle of the open almost

same with old grandma house lab (There is a huge huge house with interior right next to it , why not just place it inside, the house isnt used for anything else.  

Most of them feel copy pasted with 50% or more less tables than the original labs, and that is what personally is throwing me off this new drug lab rotation update together as most of them doubling the time to cook.  Other than that, I think the DEVS are starting to move into the right direction. 

Edited by John Nut