Alannn

Adding More tables to the public labs

I think that private labs are completely useless and no one really uses them anymore. Therefore, I wanted to make a suggestion about how to make drug tables useful again. Currently, no one wants to have a drug table and no one will pay for it. However, if we could bring our own tables to the public lab and place them in the zone designated by the developers for each lab (similar to the one already in place for planting in public labs), drug tables could become useful again.

I would also like to mention that if we put the tables in the zone of a public lab, the timer should change from private labs to public ones. This way, we can have drug tables RP back, and there are many opportunities for every side of the RP. For example, sometimes when LEOs raid some of the labs, they destroy the tables RPly. However, with this idea in place, they can actually destroy or dismantle the tables and take them as evidence.

Another thing I have heard a lot about is people wanting an option for refunding private lab equipment. However, if this suggestion gets accepted, we will not need that anymore since people will want to buy tables, and there used to be a lot of private labs where people can interact and sell to each other.

In conclusion, I believe that people should be able to bring tables and add them to the ones already in the lab.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

+1 - 10 tables would be a nice addition!!

also why not bring back sealabs and north lab? Make sealabs available to cook LSD/Coke/Meth and make northlab the same as right lake and Braddocks with Crack tables - goes without saying having two labs where you can cook LSD and Coke, the main drugs of the server, makes it very repetitive. 

also as I mentioned in another post, the tables that are in the lab, at least make sure they work. A few tables on the island are bugged and don’t even work

• Like 3

+1

Add the tables back to North Lab & Sea Labs and fix the multitude of tables at Espian Island Lab that simply don't work. At Espian there's I think 3 or 4 "Crack" tables, out of those 1 of them work properly. There's 6 "Cocaine" Tables, and only 5 of them allow for LSD to be cooked like the normal tables, and there's 1 Marijuana Table that simply doesn't work. I think these should be fixed along with just adding a few additional tables to each lab. There's 3 labs that I'd say are genuinely used for cooking, that leaves 3 labs that are just rarely used. Add more tables and more diverse tables so people spread out across the labs and don't group up at the 3 labs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ritchie Stones said:

or simply make tables and vents cheap. gives RP opps to new players, and people might be willing to use them a bit more and less stressed to lowe them or blow up 

nah.

You could make the tables free and I still wouldn't try to use them with how bad they are

• Like 2

On 4/5/2023 at 8:17 PM, DoubleA said:

+1 - 10 tables would be a nice addition!!

also why not bring back sealabs and north lab? Make sealabs available to cook LSD/Coke/Meth and make northlab the same as right lake and Braddocks with Crack tables - goes without saying having two labs where you can cook LSD and Coke, the main drugs of the server, makes it very repetitive. 

also as I mentioned in another post, the tables that are in the lab, at least make sure they work. A few tables on the island are bugged and don’t even work

+1 to this and +1 to the suggestion it would be very good way to make tables useful again

• Like 1