KimTaek

[Graphic Design] Foxcube

On 5/23/2023 at 1:04 AM, Payn said:

25k for a poster is brazy

What do you think is an acceptable price for you? So far I've had people tell me the prices I'm offering are good for the services they are getting.

Edited by KimTaek

On 5/23/2023 at 10:35 PM, KimTaek said:

What do you think is an acceptable price for you? So far I've had people tell me the prices I'm offering are good for the services they are getting.

Not more than 15k considering that you can do one of those in 15 minutes. 1k a minute is still good money

On 6/18/2023 at 12:06 AM, TheCactus said:

Not more than 15k considering that you can do one of those in 15 minutes. 1k a minute is still good money

25 to 30k for this stuff is a good service. You don't do graphic design in 15 minutes. You do BAD graphic design in 15 minutes. If you want to have that go ahead but some people like quality and foxcube provides that!

• Like 1

I have used their services for two of my businesses and the final product was outstanding. 

He was more than helpful throughout the whole process and completed the project in a very timely manner. 

I would strongly recommend Foxcube for anyone looking to get any graphic design work done for their businesses. 

• Like 2

On 6/22/2023 at 5:57 PM, Kellie said:

25 to 30k for this stuff is a good service. You don't do graphic design in 15 minutes. You do BAD graphic design in 15 minutes. If you want to have that go ahead but some people like quality and foxcube provides that!

After using his services I can confidently say that what my partner got is a 15/25 min thing. I wish I was getting paid 1k a minute. Very mid stuff