Yuarts

Vehicles Cleared by admins

I suggest if admins gonna despawn all the vehicles on NCZ locations it should be free at insurance company! This is so pointless our server doesn't even have free vehicles to use around the city that's why they are parking it at NCZ locations. Who will park at parking lot, then go to central bank by just running or running to get city bee to get other vehicles to park at parking lot? I know there is an taxi job but no one is doing the job and if someone will apply after a few hours they will also quit. There is also buying "PARKING TICKET" what is it for if admins just gonna despawn the vehicles? I hope you understand what I mean.

Vehicles at the bank usually make people either crash or lag really bad, every time the staff members clear vehicles, the notify the community with an admin announcement to let people know that they are gonna delete them. People are abusing the No Crime Zones knowing that their vehicles can't be stolen there. You can always just go to the bank with your vehicle, take your salary, go to the parking lot, park your vehicles and then safely log out knowing that there is no way that the vehicle can get stolen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nateX said:

Vehicles at the bank usually make people either crash or lag really bad, every time the staff members clear vehicles, the notify the community with an admin announcement to let people know that they are gonna delete them. People are abusing the No Crime Zones knowing that their vehicles can't be stolen there. You can always just go to the bank with your vehicle, take your salary, go to the parking lot, park your vehicles and then safely log out knowing that there is no way that the vehicle can get stolen.

Yeah but my point is. Despawning vehicles at NCZ locations is fine because the cars are stacking up. I feel you guys, but getting fined by admins at mors insurance just because of despawn is Non-RP. Towing vehicles by the power of admins is just laziness non-Rp behavior and in fact this job is not for admin that's why we have "FACTIONS". Want to know why I'm suggesting this? Because I experienced awhile ago, I forgot the admin name he gave a notify for 5minutes to remove the cars but when I arrived at the bank before 5minutes my vehicle is already despawned. One more the vehicles at sandy shore medical they just despawn all vehicles w/o notify. 

Anyway I don't want to argue anymore about this. Maybe a better Suggestion for TRANSPORTATION will do. Because it is really hard to run all over the map when you Dc'ed or some emergency events occured.

3 hours ago, Yuarts said:

Yeah but my point is. Despawning vehicles at NCZ locations is fine because the cars are stacking up. I feel you guys, but getting fined by admins at mors insurance just because of despawn is Non-RP. Towing vehicles by the power of admins is just laziness non-Rp behavior and in fact this job is not for admin that's why we have "FACTIONS". Want to know why I'm suggesting this? Because I experienced awhile ago, I forgot the admin name he gave a notify for 5minutes to remove the cars but when I arrived at the bank before 5minutes my vehicle is already despawned. One more the vehicles at sandy shore medical they just despawn all vehicles w/o notify. 

Anyway I don't want to argue anymore about this. Maybe a better Suggestion for TRANSPORTATION will do. Because it is really hard to run all over the map when you Dc'ed or some emergency events occured.

The admins send the cars away, like a tow company would come and tow them all away. Unfortunately, there is no benefit at the moment for factions to impound 20 cars at the bank. Those who have paid for parking don't get towed.

-1, keep getting rid of the cars there as it's ridiculous.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:35 AM, Yuarts said:

hmmm the topic here is to get free retrieval car if gets despawn, not to stop the despawning at NCZ locations. My God kids.

No. Pay $500 and park it. You have meters at the bank but nobody pays so... 

No pay? Get towed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yuarts said:

no pay get towed? Despawning by admin is not counted as towing. My God you're giving me a seizure. Don't bother quoting me if you ain't reading.

Admins only despawn vehicles when no mechanics around and it's causing crashes in the area. They only despawn ones that have not paid.

Seizures? Nice. That's a complete lack of respect to those users who have seizures.

Edited by Denni