Paulius

Speed cameras

Speed cameras  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Should speed cameras be implemented?

This poll is closed to new votes

20 hours ago, JassemBenRayana said:

No

They're going to be added. Hopefully they're added in the right places. My vote is for the area around the bank, pillbox hill medical center, LSC and Bayview. High traffic areas where people are roleplaying, out of their cars and generally behaving to a certain degree. Having people fly through at 200km/h is unrealistic and isn't an IC issue, it's an OOC issue of people not caring to roleplay driving. These speed cameras are going to change that.

On 1/22/2019 at 2:01 AM, LiveTrash said:

They're going to be added. Hopefully they're added in the right places. My vote is for the area around the bank, pillbox hill medical center, LSC and Bayview. High traffic areas where people are roleplaying, out of their cars and generally behaving to a certain degree. Having people fly through at 200km/h is unrealistic and isn't an IC issue, it's an OOC issue of people not caring to roleplay driving. These speed cameras are going to change that.

I agree with you on that, but it must be in certain places.