Smalls22

Fire dp

Once you have RAGE MP installed, put this IP in the direct connect, 54.36.126.164:22005. Once that is done you'll be quizzed on basic RP knowledge and also quizzed on our server rules. Also, if you have questions regarding the community, you can join the community discord and ask for help in the "I have a question" chat channel. Lastly this is the wrong place to post a thread as you've seen the titles and headers of the forum section. Hope you find your way in game!

CLICK HERE for more info on how you can get help and get yourself in the server. Welcome to the community!

Edited by MarlboroRed
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Smalls22 said:

i am a emt life guard and i ride with the phoenix fire dp all the time and when i grow up i want to be one, and i watch rp all the time and i want to join the community

Only eat the fire department would be formed is when the fire isnt server side so it eill be more rp with in the server.  When thst does happen it be more fun and more rp for everyone. 

Once you've settled in on the server and get in the groove of RP'ing, you can put in an application for the Los Santos Emergency Services. We have both paramedics and firefighters!

Until then, as @MarlboroRedput up above, try to pass the quiz first. We have a lot of useful guides on the forums, including a quiz and roleplay guide!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Good luck!

- Boxxy