Zoloft

Allow refunds for desync

Right so it's quite obvious that ragemp has desync issues if you look below there is some videos of how bad the desync can be.

Videos

The fact that we cannot refund for this issue is a big dis advantage on criminals, cops can simply pull another one out the armoury yet we have to go and import it costing criminals a considerable amount.

• Upvote 3

I guess an issue is where do you draw the line? What if someone shoots at a person five times with a .50 cal and he doesn't die? Is that refundable? Is it not? 

I think that those three videos are all obvious refunds, but it's hard to define what is and what isn't.

Assuming that a reasonable, working definition can be found, this is a huge +1 from me.

Edited by alexalex303

I feel like there would not really be a need to refund any pistols as they cost nearly as much as SMG or AKs or shotguns, and are much much more available than them as well, but when it comes to literally shooting 5 guys in the ehad with 10 bullets each with AKs or SMGs, and then dying to 4 shots, that should definitely be refundable

Refunds were incredibly backlogged because everybody would post a refund for the tiniest things.

The current system with value over 25k is perfect as it is.

The desync will be better in RAGE 0.4, until them I'm afraid you're just going to have to learn to live with it. With some luck, it'll be here soon.

• Upvote 1

Hey, thanks for the suggestion.

If a bug occurs and you have evidence of it occurring, you can create an in-game report to get it resolved, or refer to the refund request guidelines to see if your situation is applicable for a refund request.

Suggestion Locked & Archived.