gyrhnr

Sub-Discord Advice Needed.

To upper management:

4 Months Ago I had managed and successfully ran a discord where people can buy and sell.

I have put a lot of work into it but has been shut down by an admin and was told to delete it as a warning. 

Lately I see more and more similar Sub-Discords appear for the server. I have no problem with these, and would also like to make my own.

Have the rules changed regarding these and am I allowed to re-make my own?

Please only people with extended knowledge of the above respond.

4 hours ago, gyrhnr said:

To upper management:

4 Months Ago I had managed and successfully ran a discord where people can buy and sell.

I have put a lot of work into it but has been shut down by an admin and was told to delete it as a warning. 

Lately I see more and more similar Sub-Discords appear for the server. I have no problem with these, and would also like to make my own.

Have the rules changed regarding these and am I allowed to re-make my own?

Please only people with extended knowledge of the above respond.

Only people who can confirm this is @NobodyLTU and @Osvaldon as these are the main founders and head admins  @Toony and  @BallinByNature  of Eclipse, But it might take a few days for them to respond due to them being very busy.

There are only a few allowed discords (which ECRP owns) which are the scripted businesses. (Loan companies & vehicle dealerships). 

No other discord is permitted for IC sales and is considered 3rd party / metagaming to do so. Please report it when you see it so we can keep things fair.

Development will be updating Loan companies & Vehicle dealerships with some additional tools in a future update, at which point we will eliminate their use of discords.

Thanks.

• Like 1