The Chosen Ones

Of8XEmt.png

Backstory/Lore

The Chosen Ones came from poverty and misguidance. All of the followers in the group have been either mistreated, misunderstood, or overlooked. 

In this family, the followers do not need to worry about any of these problems, with this religion, they truly have someone who cares about them, Asmodeus. Founded by Samantha Hays in 2021, the idea of The Chosen Religion and values came to Samantha one day at school, when a student named Kassidy Winter, who was bullying her punched her in the face so much she taste her own blood for the first time... She did not know how and why she felt the way she did, but as soon as that drop of blood entered her mouth, she had changed. 

On January, 6 2021, She murdered Kassidy with just her bare teeth, by biting so deeply into Kassidy's throat and tearing out what she had ahold of, killing Kassidy in minutes. But before Samantha went, she grabbed a knife and sliced open Kassidy and ate everything inside her, and then slurped the blood of her deceased ex classmate.

On February 6, 2021, exactly one month after her first killing, she founded The Chosen Ones, to promote her views on cannibalism and to promote her God that she founded, Asmodeus.

The Chosen Rule

-Cannibalism is honorable, must consume at least 3 chunks of human meat a day 

-Worship and pray for Asmodeus no matter what and spread his name

-Devour any non believers who refuse to join the cause

Hierarchy

Asmodeus- The infinite supreme god, ruler of all.

Bishop- The Preacher of Asmodeus, the leader of the human vessels.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elders- The officers who follow the Bishops word and controls everything below their rank.

Cardinals- Recruits followers, manages the money flow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preachers- Strictly in charge of spreading the word.

Followers- Fresh humans who just joined the religion. 

Long term Goals

• Acquire a Church
  • Gain 30 followers
  • Make our religion a main stream worship

Short term goals

• Gain 5 followers
  • Claim a territory to worship at

Outfit

The Chosen ones outfit is quite simple, all black with the Chosen One Mask.

ikbG0iy.png

Edited by number2gk
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

The Non Believers

One human walked Samantha's path, argued with her and said something about her chosen religion, After a firm warning, the man proceeded to repeat his fatal mistake and Samantha looked the man in the eyes and stabbed the man in the throat, falling hard like a rock as Samantha watched him collapse.

His Friend who was there then took out his knife and charged the killer of his deceased friend... Samantha bested him, and only a couple seconds later, he had joined his friend with the same fate. 

Samantha turned to the first person she slain and got on her knees and grabbed her knife and sliced open her preys stomach and proceeded to grab the mans guts and organs and devour them. Once finished she continued onto his friend until a bystander walked and saw the site before him...and Samantha knew there could not be any witnesses. Samantha lunged at the bystander who was now on the phone with the cops and bit his neck and tore out his wind pipe, the bystander who was now flopping on the floor, gasping for his last breath, was no more after a couple minutes, as Samantha begins to eat the man like the previous two corpses.

8haCzbr.png

The cops showed up to the scene and were petrified as they observe what they saw before them. They carefully apprehended Sam and took her to Department of Corrections, were she was sentenced to seven years. The DOC guards feared Sam and as a result, she is always in a cell, alone. Guards always approach to watch her, like a animal in a zoo. Samantha took the time she had in the prison to think and plot on how she will proceed to recruit followers and how she will get even more victims, the city of Los Santos will not be prepared for what Sam has in store for the citizens, as Samantha waits for her release, she keeps praying to her great Asmodies and awaits her liberation.

UTu7ubG.png

Edited by number2gk
  • Like 1

Hello there, I would suggest you to go through the faction threads that have been mention as an example for their presentation and other things. May be contact some seniors and get some guidelines about this. All the best to you and the boys ❤️

I love the idea of this as i also RP a cannibal. The only thing worrying to me is "Devour any non believers who do not join us"
Because someone wont join your group doesn't give you DM rights so how would you go about this?

I defo wish you the best and hope to see this group in game.

• polarcop 1

1 hour ago, QuirkyMayhem said:

I love the idea of this as i also RP a cannibal. The only thing worrying to me is "Devour any non believers who do not join us"
Because someone wont join your group doesn't give you DM rights so how would you go about this?

I defo wish you the best and hope to see this group in game.

Dont worry, we have everything figured out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paul_Chyz said:

Hello there, I would suggest you to go through the faction threads that have been mention as an example for their presentation and other things. May be contact some seniors and get some guidelines about this. All the best to you and the boys ❤️

Umm, i feel like our faction thread is goood, and its not done yet, pictures are going to be added soon, but thanks for the advice

As ex prophet of the epsilon program cult, and as a assistant wizard prophet of the Bathsheba family church and also as a owner of Cobb's Community church I can't wait to see this in action!

If you would like any advice or discussion around this concept hit me up in forum PM's 🙂 Hope to see you IC

• Like 2
  • POG 1