MrSilky

Amnesia

Untitled-1.png?width=449&height=203

cooltext300925981280212.png

Amnesia was founded upon the remains of the veterans of The Lost Family and The Syndicate. The high command of both organisations were sick of limitations and lack of respect and wanted more. The disregard for respect from ex Syndicate members and limitations of The Lost Family made each party want to unite and join forces to create a successful - functioning - business.

When it was agreed that we would be joining forces: Pedro Luis, Andy Lost, Roberto Sanchez and Elliot Gibbs decided to push for something official.

The Lost Family were veterans of Los Santos and were notorious business men who were extremely well known within the city. They were founded when the city was first being developed and were successfully running operations to the present day. They were well known for their knowledge of the streets and expertise when it comes to negotiations and response to hostile action.

The Syndicate were also an extremely well-known organisation who saw rapid growth and respect in the city. They were founded in 1999 by Pedro Luis and Roberto Sanchez and they successfully ran operations in Croydon (England) until recently moving their base of operations to Los Santos. Once arriving in Los Santos, Pedro, Roberto and their close friends Elliot Gibbs, Chaza Williams and Sergio Canio noticed that there was a large gap in the Los Santos black market and began capitalising on the drug trade. Before too long, many people were interesting in joining the organisation and growth was rapid. This was sadly The Syndicate's downfall as members were difficult to control due to the sheer numbers and respect for us was lost. It was at this point that The Syndicate high-command decided that enough was enough and removed most members from the organisation. 

Once The Syndicate removed most of their street dealers and The Lost Family decided that their legacy had come to an end, both decided that each would be valuable to one-another and decided to join forces.

cooltext300925849852066.png

Meet_up_1.png?width=1201&height=676

Meet_up_2.png?width=1201&height=676

Meet_up_3.png?width=1441&height=654

Meet_up_4.png?width=1441&height=672

Meet_up_5.png?width=1441&height=596

Meet_up_6.png?width=1201&height=676

Meet_up_7.png?width=1441&height=669

Meet_up_8.png?width=1201&height=676

cooltext300926011618885.png

Amnesia plan to lease Bahama-Mamas from The Ballas and run operations from it. The Ballas will get a cut of all dealings that happen in the club thus enabling them to benefit greatly from the agreement. Events will be frequent with The Shadow Cartel offering security services for the club. Legitimate work will be in the front - with the black market trading in the back. Bahama-Mama will be the face of Amnesia as it is in the public eye and and operating as a legitimate business thus enabling the possibility for money laundering.

Amnesia plan to not make the same mistakes The Lost Family and The Syndicate made by not backing down to disrespect and keeping the organisation a close-nit groups of colleagues who trust each-other greatly thus developing respect for the organisation within the city. Amnesia will be ruthless if other gangs attempt to overwrite our trade deals and disrespect our organisation. Not only are all involved in Amnesia highly skilled marksmen with great experience within the city and other criminal activities but we also have a long list of contacts willing to help at our beckon-call.

Amnesia plans to be the entertainment, drug and arms dealing face of Los Santos. All events will feature our trademark (internally manufactured) drug - Amnesia, an adaptation on the widely popular drug LSD with much more alluring qualities. 

Edited by Roberto_Sanchez
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, XypintGaming said:

Oof was that a sneak diss

Against who? And if you're referring to Shannon, Sharquisha, Tom, Femo etc - No, they were valued members of The Syndicate (hence their ranks) but they chose to do their own thing!

Edited by Roberto_Sanchez

45 minutes ago, Roberto_Sanchez said:

Against who? And if you're referring to Shannon, Sharquisha, Tom, Femo etc - No, they were valued members of The Syndicate (hence their ranks) but they chose to do their own thing!

No lol to me, I guess it wasn't. My interpretation of the reason I was kicked is that I called out the board. But again, that conclusion is only due to the lack of communication from you guys and the abrupt termination.

4 minutes ago, XypintGaming said:

No lol to me, I guess it wasn't. My interpretation of the reason I was kicked is that I called out the board. But again, that conclusion is only due to the lack of communication from you guys and the abrupt termination.

Why do you think that we would include this in our faction post ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.