Charlie Mchoe

Increase Gun Damage

At the moment gun damage is terrible it's that simple.

They increased gun prices on everything 3x however since 2021 the gun damage has been nerfed and/or players have been given more health.

My suggestion is to either Increase gun damage if possible or lower players health, if not I believe reverting the price change would be fair.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6

Never thought i would agree with Charlie Mchoe but he has a point .

I understand how 1.1 was a bit weird at the start with all the 1 tap HS etc , and the body amours being bugged . But even LEO would agree on this one that at least  Micro and SMG are useless at the moment .

Edited by WindEZ
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I think this extends far beyond specific weapon issues and skill issues. Currently players do not consider gunfire as much of a realistic threat as they should because they ooc'ly know they cannot simply die from being hit once or twice. I think multipliers for different parts of the body should be reviewed and increased in cases that support realism (ie. more headshot damage)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

+1

A lot of the more expensive heavys are slowly becoming redundant as people are realizing how the price to performance is simply not worth it.

Currently, the most expensive heavy is the SMG - its 36k import without attachments or ammo and is literal garbage. It can take 30 + bullets to kill someone

In comparison, the shotgun costs 24k import - it has similar range drop off to the SMG however does an incredible amount of damage compared to it

Nowadays if someone is running a heavy, they will most likely be using a pump/.50 combo as it is the cheapest and most deadly. I feel like the .50 is the only balanced weapon right now.

• Upvote 5