777xander

Better fighting mechanisms (lock on and dodging)

What do you think?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• the one eclipse rp uses now
    • standard gta v locking on and dodging

Hello.

I am suggesting that the server implements a better fighting system / add locking on because if any of you have been in a fight on the server you may have realised that it is extremely hard to land hits in fights and you and your opponent end up throwing your fists in the air randomly. I think the normal GTA fight mechanisms are better as you can improve your fighting abilities and it is more realistic. I find the one now boring and frustrating but the actual GTA locking on and dodging one is fun and a good way to improve your skills. 

I hope you read this.

~alex

@MusketDeezNuts I still think they should consider adding it as it makes it a more fun experience. They should probably lower the damage of the hits then if that's the case. Also you could probably just roll back into a better position then shoot the target. If someone did come hitting you with their fists with a gun pointed at them isn't that breaking the rules? It could just be dealt with right away by an admin.

15 hours ago, lenx said:

+1 All these people disagreeing because of the fearRP thing are completely forgetting the fact that there is a report system and if people abuse it they will get banned. I'd rather make fighting better as a whole than make it autistic just so people don't beat you to death while you try to rob them.

Its overstretched as it is, relying on reports to police peoples behavior is not a feasible concept.

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• You can lock on and dodge attacks now.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.