Blazejackson

Mount Zonah Hospital

With Central hospital & pillbox having interior it would be nice to see Zonah have interior as well, to improve the experience of EMS and the public who get dropped off at Zonah.

Here is an example of Zonah hospital with interior that I have seen that is compatible with Rage servers. I would love to see more RP within Zonah Hospital!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • POG 1

I'd keep it as is. The new city hall and new LSC are stressing enough for old computers. If we add more modded interiors the area will become problematic.
Additionally, with the current server population and the dimensions of LSEMS as a faction, what we have is enough.

Edited by TheCactus

On the one hand, more customisation is great and I commend the suggestion.

On the other, what Cactus said rings true. At a certain point, too much in one area is bad for performance.

Also, this mod costs €63 currently, it's very expensive and I'm not sure that the cost of which we would see paid back in it's use. 
It would be a little bit like buying an interior for Vinewood or Vespucci PD at the moment.