ZVER

Phone numbers at HE, LE car markets

I don't think someone suggested this before, if someone did I will still give it a try.

So title pretty much explains it all. Talking about high end and low end car markets, now there is no way to contact car seller to negotiate the price, test drive the car and so on.

Now it's /sellvehicle [price]

I suggest /sellvehicle [price] [phone number]

(number would show up below the car price)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ZVER said:

I don't think someone suggested this before, if someone did I will still give it a try.

So title pretty much explains it all. Talking about high end and low end car markets, now there is no way to contact car seller to negotiate the price, test drive the car and so on.

Well some people don’t like to give out car test before you buy - Incase it gets chopped ect 

5 hours ago, ZVER said:

I do like the idea tho so it stops people from spamming adverts through weazel and bleets but it’s also a down side for weazel news.

It’s a mixed emotion for this due to the info above.

8 hours ago, DDevastatedTV said:

Well some people don’t like to give out car test before you buy - Incase it gets chopped ect 

It's up for seller to decide, was just an example of how useful can this be.

4 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

I'd make it optional. I'm sure at least some of the sellers don't want people calling them.

6 hours ago, DDevastatedTV said:

Maybe the seller doesn’t want to get contacted that’s why they don’t advertise it and just sell it. Maybe that’s a thing

Make it optional is the way. You can either put your number in or not (it's like if you are up for negotiations or price is already final).

6 hours ago, DDevastatedTV said:

I do like the idea tho so it stops people from spamming adverts through weazel and bleets but it’s also a down side for weazel news.

It’s a mixed emotion for this due to the info above.

Pretty much nothing in common with phone numbers at car markets and either weazel or bleets. It would affect these two only for couple of percents at best.

53 minutes ago, ZVER said:

It's up for seller to decide, was just an example of how useful can this be.

Make it optional is the way. You can either put your number in or not (it's like if you are up for negotiations or price is already final).

Pretty much nothing in common with phone numbers at car markets and either weazel or bleets. It would affect these two only for couple of percents at best.

Like I said I do like the idea +1 from me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.