SteScotland

Auto /me For cell phone when expanding

Title says all, 

Add an automatic me when player expands the phone /me takes out cell

Add an automatic me when player puts phone away /me puts cell away 

Perhaps also add an animation when phone is expanded. Character holding phone anim.

+1 If you agree

-1 If you disagree

Edited by SteScotland
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SkylineGT said:

I don't see a point it in tbh, beside more forceful spam

You don't see the point? It's pretty simple.
Lets simplify a little more..

IRL>> Person takes phone from pocket. We see this, one would notice it..

IG>> Someone takes there phone out, do we see them do it?.. With ame we would, it's automatic. 

Saying that it'd be mroe forceful spam is just outright ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, SteScotland said:

You don't see the point? It's pretty simple.
Lets simplify a little more..

IRL>> Person takes phone from pocket. We see this, one would notice it..

IG>> Someone takes there phone out, do we see them do it?.. With ame we would, it's automatic. 

Saying that it'd be mroe forceful spam is just outright ridiculous.

Tbh I barely use the phone in game(in fact I don't) but when you're around someone do you just need to see 10 lines of text xxx takes his phone out xxx puts away his phone?, I'd just reintroduce the old samp system /sms xxx>player takes his phone out and sends the message same thing for /call etc

1 minute ago, SkylineGT said:

Tbh I barely use the phone in game(in fact I don't) but when you're around someone do you just need to see 10 lines of text xxx takes his phone out xxx puts away his phone?, I'd just reintroduce the old samp system /sms xxx>player takes his phone out and sends the message same thing for /call etc

Right that’s you And this isn’t a game it’s IRL roleplay it’s just roleplay it just adds more RP. Unless your David Blaine irl you can’t just make a phone appear in your hand doing a /me just shows you are Roleplaying getting out your pocket. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

It's all about improving the experience, but I guess you don't get that. 

18 minutes ago, SteScotland said:

It's all about improving the experience, but I guess you don't get that. 

Let's put it this way, on samp there're certain servers which are not allowing bunny hopping, every time when someone bunny hops it makes an animation that a player falls and on screen it says "xxx player tried to jump but he broke his ankle",  is that something what you need? In real life you see people taking their phones out yes but you don't get notification every time someone takes a phone out, so if we're going to add this it needs to be done properly.