Wolokai142

Sea of Thi- Uh, Eclipse! (Boat Dock/Parking lot and Boat Interior)

Time to get back out onto the high seas!

So there's a parking lot in Legion Square...parking lot in Paleto, but there's no parking for boats! Parking for boats in houses is sssoooo limited when it comes to owning property close enough scriptly to park! I think that the Marina area that serves as the Mors Boat dock would be a perfect place for a 'parking lot' for boats! Land, deploy, and get back out on the high seas! (Screenshot specifically below)

image.png.e63274e8a4de24d7555959412f93fb7d.png

ADDITIONALLY, The Marquis is quite a large enough boat to house a possible interior like the RV does! If you want to go have a party out on the high seas, or camp out inside with friends, go on a large fishing trip and have a party, then a boat interior is the answer! I think roleplay wise this will bring about a huge opportunity for sea-like scenarios, and finally get PD and SD reasons to get their deployable boats some usage instead of rusting in the warehouses!

Let me know what you guys think!

(As an obvious note: Please keep all comments constructive and relevant to the topic, in addition to being friendly and non-aggressive in relations to the Community Guidelines.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

On 10/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, KonaKealoha said:

Definitely! I think the Marquis would be the perfect boat to add an RV-Style Interior to. This has been discussed before but hasn't been talked about in a bit so I'm glad it's still on peoples minds because I'd love to see this happen! 

exactly i wouldnt bother the marquis having a rv interior at all, its at least something, and its a great addition towards ocean theme RP, if anything gets updated later on towards that, its all good, but just that already would be just great enough 

+1 would be 100% behind this. particularly the concept of boat interiors. 

Presently boats and sailing are, to say the least, a niche mechanic. as a method of transportation their usefulness is limited to around the coastal areas, even once you get where youre going you're stranded and need ground transport. however, if you could live out of one, that would be cool, you could harbour outside Paleto for a while then maybe swing down to the southern docks, stay on the move. i think the Journey 2 was a really cool way to make RV's relevant and would love to see the concept explored further!

6 hours ago, Quietthecutie said:

+1 would be 100% behind this. particularly the concept of boat interiors. 

Presently boats and sailing are, to say the least, a niche mechanic. as a method of transportation their usefulness is limited to around the coastal areas, even once you get where youre going you're stranded and need ground transport. however, if you could live out of one, that would be cool, you could harbour outside Paleto for a while then maybe swing down to the southern docks, stay on the move. i think the Journey 2 was a really cool way to make RV's relevant and would love to see the concept explored further!

Definitely, I think even more it would open up Cayo Perico a lot more, get people to dock there and stay long term. It would be a great start to populate that island, maybe even incentive them to open up a store there to cater to boaters.