z3LeX

Jail sentence

So my idea is that. Right now u have to be in server to serve ur jail sentence. But its really really hard to stay online all the time if u have massive jail sentence. So my idea is that when u disconnect ur jail sentence will go down but 4 or 3 times slower. So if u get jailed for 10 minutes and u disconnect u need to serve 40 minutes.

I agree with this. The idea of it is great, and it might help people to play the game with the fear of that in mind, but to waste real time in such a way is just bizarre. I'd even settle for the option of a ban for the time related to the offence. In the 4 hours I have spent there, It's basically just a bunch of people messing around or having 'cage fights' etc, or nobody else is there at all. When you are getting booked in and all that kind of good RP stuff, it's great....but that's where I pretty much ends.

I personally think jail times should be decreased, it is a game and most of us have a real life , we don’t want to spend what little free time we have in there for hours, example: You get off work and only have 3 hours to play before you have to go to bed to get up at 4 am, you go to jail for two hours , your pretty much done for the day, I think jailtimes should definitely be cut in have due to it being a video game.      If there was a correctional officer faction that added more role playing aspects to the jail, I would be all for the same jail times, but going to a cell and staring at the wall for hours is just plain boring, why play a game if you have to go afk because you are in jail?

Edited by texstrike

2 hours ago, texstrike said:

I personally think jail times should be decreased, it is a game and most of us have a real life , we don’t want to spend what little free time we have in there for hours, example: You get off work and only have 3 hours to play before you have to go to bed to get up at 4 am, you go to jail for two hours , your pretty much done for the day, I think jailtimes should definitely be cut in have due to it being a video game.      If there was a correctional officer faction that added more role playing aspects to the jail, I would be all for the same jail times, but going to a cell and staring at the wall for hours is just plain boring, why play a game if you have to go afk because you are in jail?

Though I understand what you're saying, the server is meant to be more hardcore than others... It's not somewhere where someone can murder all they please and rob all they please and only get 20/30 minutes jail time. The times have already been lowered to a max of 120. 

Either, know the risks with the crime or don't get caught. I know a few people who have clean records but have done some nasty nasty things.