Yputi

Animation selection tool | How to get your own UI for the new animations!

Version 3.1

With ECRP's new update, many new animations have been added!
I took (too much) time to write a script, including all animations.

Please see video below of how it looks like (Old version):
https://streamable.com/u5fa4m

How to use this script?

- First you will need to have AutoHotKey (AHK) installed. Just installed, you don't need to use it.
Click here for AHK's download page.

- Next you need to download the script from here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13DATMXixgsfSefAt2sYliZ-0GuiWZSKt/view?usp=sharing

- Put the script (.AHK) file anywhere you want, as long as you can find it back.

- Run the .AHK file! Do this every time when you want to go use the script.

- You should now see the AutoHotKey Icon in your System Tray. This means the script is ready!

- Press F10 to open the menu and enjoy!

How to close the script?

The script will always run, even when GTA itself is running or not. There is an "Exit Application" button added to the menu when you press F10. This will close the script.
To confirm, check your system tray to see if its still active in there.

Can I change the F10 key?

Yes.
You can edit the .AHK file and first laugh at the mess I made. Then you can scroll all the way to the top and replace "F10" with anything you like. See the image below with the yellow arrow.
If you want to use special keys or key combinations, please google how AHK wants you to put it in the file.

7a1004fa47f41e7c3783ae8bc54e2b36.png

How do I add favorites?

Once you right click on the .AHK file and choose your program to edit the file, you should see something similar to this all the way at the top:

67a04534e9c25bea1ff25032b1b4a140.png

Replace the text "FAVORITEx" with the Exact animation name you want. You can add more than 10 favorites if you want, just copy and paste one line as many times as you want.
(Make sure to save it and start the script again once you have edited this)

Is this trusted?

If you have concerns, please feel free to DM me on Discord (@Yputi#0001) and ask anything about the script.

Can I get your list with all the categories you made?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1APb4rOCVercYYStpX90MZg6tHbutKpnO/view?usp=sharing

Why do I see some animations double?

Some animations fit well in multiple categories. Please see the list above to see what categories every animation is placed in.

Please comment if you find any issues, would like a certain change or anything else. Feel free to tinker with the file yourself and maybe expand it!
Tip: People who slightly understand AHK scripts could add their own "Favorites" menu tab!

Edited by Yputi
Updated 9/JUL/2021
  • Like 19
  • PogU 3
  • Upvote 2
  • chill 1
  • POG 2

To also build on Ramo's note.
The incorrectly named Nose Pick has the same menu number as a duplicated Shy.
Menu, SubMenu2, Add, Nose Pick, :SubMenu2.11 < -- should be Sexy

Menu, SubMenu2, Add, Shy, :SubMenu2.11

Note 2, simply renaming the Nose Pick to Sexy does not completely fix the issue. as then Shy and Sexy have duplicate submenu items. However, Shy is duplicated under stances and emotions.

Menu, SubMenu7, Add, Shy, :SubMenu7.7
and 

Edited by Arrta

How to add a Favorites tab?

For those wishing to add a "Favorites" category you can place this code after the F10:: on line 7:

Menu, SubMenu0, Add, animationname, MenuHandler

Menu, FullMenu, Add, FAVORITES, :SubMenu0

by replacing animationname with whatever anim you fancy e.g. yoga3

From there you can just copy and paste any of the first 3 lines in a repeatable fashion to expand your favourites, replacing the animationname. This will add the tab at the top of the list:

This is an example of my favorites:

Menu, SubMenu0, Add, knock, MenuHandler
Menu, SubMenu0, Add, knock2, MenuHandler
Menu, SubMenu0, Add, think, MenuHandler
Menu, SubMenu0, Add, lean2, MenuHandler

Menu, FullMenu, Add, FAVOURITES, :SubMenu0

IC0dYc2.png

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Arrta said:

To also build on Ramo's note.
The incorrectly named Nose Pick has the same menu number as a duplicated Shy.
Menu, SubMenu2, Add, Nose Pick, :SubMenu2.11 < -- should be Sexy

Note 2, simply renaming the Nose Pick to Sexy does not completely fix the issue. as then Shy and Sexy have duplicate submenu items. However, Shy is duplicated under stances and emotions.

Menu, SubMenu7, Add, Shy, :SubMenu7.7
and 

Issue will be resolved soon.

Duplicates are on purpose. Animations are assigned to multiple categories when they suit multiple.

Edited by Yputi

Updated:
Please download the file from the main post to use the newest version

- Renamed "anrgy" to "angry", making it work again. (Sorry, I can't type).
- Added a SubMenu for Menu "Sexy", solving the issue of Shy, nosepick and Sexy combining.
- Added "#SingleInstance Force", Forcing the new instance to run if you execute it while one instance is already running.
- Added "Favorites" preset in menu. Please see main post with instructions on how to add your favorites.

- Adjusted/added names to make it compatible with the newest update of today.

- Added the Category list in the main post for anyone that is interested.

Thank you for the kind messages and love. 

First off thanks for this amazing script, it really makes the massive amount of animations much more fun.

If anybody is having a issue with the inventory UI sometimes popping up while using this, you can change 1 line to ever slightly slow down the text speed, which should fix your issue.

"SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability."

changed to

"SetKeyDelay, 1"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arrta said:

Not sure this is a mistake or something I just don't understand, but Flip group containing flip and flip2 are under Medial/Injuries?

I hope this didn't cause medics or injured people to do flips! 👀
Updated:
Download the file from the main post to use the newest version

- SubMenu numbering fixed, moving "Flip" to "Sports/Tricks"

3 hours ago, AustiNova said:

I just cant get it to open after following all the steps.. putting the file on my desktop doesnt effect anything does it?

Hello!

Did you try to open the file using AHK?
It should look like the picture below:
4bd34727a21d786a1a6d3bad2f62a6ea.png

If it does not state that the "Type"  is a " AutoHotkey Script", please try to see if the file type is set correctly to .ahk. You can also do this yourself by editing the name.

Please let me know if this appears to be the case.

Edited by Yputi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.