HighJack

[MUST READ] Implementing new rule regarding usage of /me for weapons and fights!

SUGGESTION #1: 
Enforce a new rule regarding taking out of guns/weapons for RP improvement. 

Explanation:
Before taking out any forms of weapons or guns, a player must do a /me taking out their weapon. This will increase the server’s RP usage of /me’s and /do’s. 

Example:

Handguns/Small weapons:

Basic: /me grabs his Heavy Pistol from his waistband. 

Detailed: /me flexes his right hand towards his back part, withdrawing his pistol from it - turning the safety to OFF. 

Big Weapons:

/do I would be wearing a huge bag slinged across my chest. <— this would indicate the objects other people can’t see in their screens that you are RP having that object. 

/me unslings his bag from his chest and opens it.

/me takes out an AK47 from the bag and cocks the gun. 

Reason for suggesting:
I literally can count the number of people who uses the proper RP interactions. Also, this will avoid on what we call "ASS PULL" where you are withdrawing weapons out of nowhere, and it just appear in your hand. Which is NON-RP. So, to remove this "ASSPULL", one must use the proper /me in order to take their weapons out. 

Others:
I won’t blame people if they are lazy enough to do /me’s and /do’s. But regarding weapons, punching people - it must require the proper usage of these commands. If this is approved I will make a server guide on proper usages at New Player Guide section  

Suggestion #2:
Usage of /me and /do’s before or during fights/brawls/punches. 

Explanation:
I see alot of people during fights, they just click their mouse and punches each other without the proper roleplay. It feels like i’m not in an RP server. My suggestion is that, people MUST properly use /me’s and /do’s before/during and after fighting if it's an RP fight. Then, if they wanted to do a SCRIPT FIGHT (( punching each other by clicking their mouse )) they must ask a permission to the other player if they will agree or decline and continue with RP fight. 

Example: 

Basic:

Stranger 187: /me attempts to punch the man in the face with full force

/do: Will I succeed?

Stranger 69: /do Succeed.

Stranger 69: gets hit in the face and falls back a few steps, then he would attempt to punch back the man in his abdomen.

/do: will I succeed?

Stranger 187: /do you will succeed. 

Advanced:

Stranger 187: /me clenches his fist and delivers it to the man infront of him. 

Stranger 187: /do will my punch connect? 

Stranger 69: /do yes and I will fall down to the ground. 

FOR BRAWL:

Stranger 187: runs towards the Stranger 69, throwing punches.

Stranger 187: /do Brawl will start?

Stranger 69: /do Brawl will start after getting punched. 

SCRIPT FIGHT WILL START MEANS YOU CAN START PUNCHING EACH OTHER WITH THE USE OF YOUR MOUSE. 

NOT ALLOWED/POWERGAMING:

Stranger 187: /me punches the guy real hard and makes him knock out to the ground. <-- Example of a powergaming by forcing someone into RP.
(Then he started punching the guy, and forces him to get knocked out)

Reason for suggesting:
This will greatly improve RP especially GANG FIGHTS/GROUP FIGHTS. Powergaming rule will be strictly observed if this suggestion is implemented. Which means that you are not to force ROLEPLAY to another person. How to avoid this? By letting the other party respond to anything they will do to you with the use of /do. If the person violates it, basically that person will be punished. 

Other:
This could be improved whether how the server and community sees it. 

I am open for suggestions if you have any.

+1

The proper RP of using /do's and /me's to carry and possess large weapons would help increase the level of realistic RP on the server.

A /do (or visible weapons on a players body) would be a great way to force criminals to increase their RP in not carrying heavy weapons around MD, PD, and mechanic shops.

• Like 1

+1 - 1 I don't think it should have to be Rp'd with pistols using /mes since they're small and can be easily pulled out about as quickly as they are in game. The main problem I have with this is that if you and your opponent are both gonna pull guns on each other the winner of the gunfight would probably be whoever can type out the /me faster. It doesn't seem entirely fair for typing speed to be the deciding factor in situations like this, which is why I don't entirely agree with it. I do think there needs to be more than people pulling AKs out of thin air and stuff though, so some way for people to know that the person is carrying one would be nice, like if large weapons were visible like they used to be on GTMP. I think that Micro Uzis could stay invisible like pistols though since realistically it could be concealed since they're not much bigger than a pistol. 

3 hours ago, Spergburger said:

+1 - 1 I don't think it should have to be Rp'd with pistols using /mes since they're small and can be easily pulled out about as quickly as they are in game. The main problem I have with this is that if you and your opponent are both gonna pull guns on each other the winner of the gunfight would probably be whoever can type out the /me faster. It doesn't seem entirely fair for typing speed to be the deciding factor in situations like this, which is why I don't entirely agree with it. I do think there needs to be more than people pulling AKs out of thin air and stuff though, so some way for people to know that the person is carrying one would be nice, like if large weapons were visible like they used to be on GTMP. I think that Micro Uzis could stay invisible like pistols though since realistically it could be concealed since they're not much bigger than a pistol. 

That's why I said, if ever this would be implemented, I will be posting a guide. I will be teaching players on how to utilize keybinding with the use of a third party application if they dont want to type. It'll be safe and easy, and everyone can use it.

1 hour ago, NobodyLTU said:

Can you tell me why? I mean, man. This is for your server. If you want to enforce realism on it, we better start of with the proper usage of /me, and more realism such as performing actions when taking out weapons via /me. 

If a simple; /me takes out his cigarette from his pocket. or /me folds his arms across his chest are being utilize in performing minor actions, why don't we introduce something that is major and need for roleplays?

/me and /do does very little for imersion in roleplay..particularly when it comes to starting gunfights. It just adds an extra step and line of chat which is usually bound to a key.

When you have 20 people whip out guns...there is at least 20 lines of text.

Ideally, unconcealable weapons should be visible on a players body at all times.

Definitely do not support /me rules.