ItzKnight

Weather

Hello all,

I have a suggestion on the weather within Los Santos, I think the weather should be on a random timer so it adds more realism to the server, as of this point im aware the weather is controlled via the admins.

I think the weather doesn't change enough its always sunny never rains light or heavy never snows etc etc. I think the server should implement a weather randomise so that the weather changes a bit more frequently and so we dont have to request though a admin for a weather adjustment. It would add a bunch more fun and realism to the server.

I dont know about everyone else but the little things are the things that make a great difference for me like this always makes a RP server so much more fun for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 but make it that Weazel News has like a 90% chance to know, so they can forecast it. 

Also, make it that the Weather is appropriate for the current Season (no snow in summer) and give us the winter map when the cold time comes back again. 

Edited by Kay133
  • Upvote 1