Haydock83

Bus Job Idea To Help Stop The Terrible Drivers.

Don't know if its possible but maybe you can change the payment they receive based on the amount of damage to the bus, and if its damaged too badly don't pay them at all for like 50% damage. This would discourage players from just ramming other vehicles off the road and to drive more carefully.

There are far to many people just using the bus as a quick grind and refusing to even stop after ramming your vehicle off the road because they are coming down the wrong side of the road because they are always trying to finish the route as fast as possible. Its FailRP in my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Agreed.

I would personally also prefer if people had to manually stop in the right spot instead of where they just instantly stop when they reach the stops. This way they have to actually slow down realistically.

Edited by Yputi
  • Upvote 1

+1,

would also prefer to have the busses have to stop manually rather than the force stop situation, it does nothing to encourage proper driving and rather encourages busses to go 100% speed all the time as youre still able to make the stops regardless.

Huge +1. Admins write announcements several times a day about using working vehicles realistically.

I was about to write the same suggestion. I was thinking about lowering the payment by 1% for every 5 vehicle damage (on all scripted jobs where the main task is driving a vehicle). To compensate the fact that you earn less money if your vehicle gets damaged, I think their salary should be increased or maybe give some kind of reward when they complete a route/delivery without damaging the vehicle at all.

Right now working for GoPostal or Union Depository in very monotonous. It would be fair to see a worker's salary increase by 1% every 10 deliveries or so up to 50%. Maybe even have a ranking system with 3/4 ranks to make everything more interesting.

On a last note, the coroner job needs some tweaks. The hearse is extremely slow and it takes ages to go back and forth from the city to Paleto Bay. An HQ should be added in Los Santos (there's a coroner department next to Central MD). Either that or increase the payment for each body by at least $250. Right now it's the worst job for making money.