Jbacon

Revives at MD

A player dropped revive at MD should not be instant, and folks with gun shot injuries names and injuries would be logged for police to follow up on. Doctors wouldn't just pull bullets from a man, and turn him lose, cops would be involved.

I am not suggesting that every time someone comes in to get treatment that PD gets a call or anything, but perhaps in instances where there are huge gang fights and PD are involved, PD has the option to turn on a medical tracker or something... as RL anyone that comes in with gunshot wounds around or within a day of a mass shooting would be questioned and detained.

It happens a-lot that folks grab their buddies, load em into a truck and take off to md, give em back their guns and return to the incident. PD has become more strict concerning this with internal policies, but it can still happen.

Ultimately 2 suggestions in 1.

1. When down'd player is dropped at the revive location, it takes 60seconds to be revived. Doesn't make a pile of sense its instant, prevents abuse and instantly getting back to the fight.
Obviously while in the "reviving state" you cant be killed and you don't lose health. I would even go as far as suggesting a player after revive at the body drop comes out in a state of injurie, with a red bar of health, and the limp... thus requiring them to be more careful as recent injuries may flair up.

2. Currently there is no tracker of those that get treated outside of ambulances... and when an ambulance is involved with a pd scene we know who all's being taken to hospital, 10-15 or 10-16... but when joe doe grabs jane doe and loads her in his truck (no first aid) and speeds off to the hospital, bolts inside tosses the body in the drop point... its like they were never there, and all the rp from them being injured is now gone. No way for detectives to investigate it, track down the shooters. Thus a method to turn on a notice or a log for MD... so a detective or MD personnel can go in, release information surrounding folks injured between x and y time. Heck we have CCTV in stores, perhaps MD could get one also that we can look back into.

Just a thought and i realize I am looking at it from my side of the coin... would like others thoughts also.

• Like 1
  • NAY 1

+1/-1

I like the general idea and agree that PD should be made aware of any gunshot related injuries, but if PD were to be made aware of this, hospitals would become frequently more camped by PD hoping that gang members drop their buddies off with gunshot injuries. I also believe that if criminals had more options other than 2 NCZ hospitals to drop their injured and makes it very hard for us. A great addition would be to add black market doctors at the turfs around the city where you can take injured and they would be treated for a fee or a timer like you said. 

overall, I feel like this could be a great addition if criminals weren't limited to 2 NCZ hospitals for their injured that can easily be camped and controlled by PD at any time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Back when I frequented my criminal more, we had taken days and built our own makeshift hospital. We then got bls training, and would rp with each other in a house we had turned into our hospital... we would then complete... TERRIBLE, but effective enough surgeries and shit, with ramifications (infections and so on). (we would make admin report when we got there and request permission to do it of course) and because of our history and rp we had used to set it up we would get permission and they would revive the player. We would spend a couple hours rping there doing these surgeries... using whatever we had!... spoon and the propane stove to cauterize the wound. etc... 

I would 100% support players trying to gain permissions even a "black market" hosptial, shady transport for injuried etc... I would like to see it more of an RP based thing, rather then a scripted thing.

One point I will say, is that i think you'd find pd less likely to camp MD after/during a shoot out then if this was put in place... Right now, you guys load up, we know your going to the hospitals.. (or some instances dump the body in a bush) so we can head to the hospitals and stop you there... If there is a logger for it, we can follow up later with it through investigations and offer RP and a bit more fun rather then "hands up your under arrest".

Edited by Jbacon

15 hours ago, MVGGreg said:

+1/-1

I like the general idea and agree that PD should be made aware of any gunshot related injuries, but if PD were to be made aware of this, hospitals would become frequently more camped by PD hoping that gang members drop their buddies off with gunshot injuries. I also believe that if criminals had more options other than 2 NCZ hospitals to drop their injured and makes it very hard for us. A great addition would be to add black market doctors at the turfs around the city where you can take injured and they would be treated for a fee or a timer like you said. 

overall, I feel like this could be a great addition if criminals weren't limited to 2 NCZ hospitals for their injured that can easily be camped and controlled by PD at any time.

I agree if there's an alternative for revive like black market hospitals then that's okay, otherwise this would just be another nerf 

3 minutes ago, Jbacon said:

Back when I frequented my criminal more, we had taken days and built our own makeshift hospital. We then got bls training, and would rp with each other in a house we had turned into our hospital... we would then complete... TERRIBLE, but effective enough surgeries and shit, with ramifications (infections and so on). (we would make admin report when we got there and request permission to do it of course) and because of our history and rp we had used to set it up we would get permission and they would revive the player. We would spend a couple hours rping there doing these surgeries... using whatever we had!... spoon and the propane stove to cauterize the wound. etc... 

I would 100% support players trying to gain permissions even a "black market" hosptial, shady transport for injuried etc... I would like to see it more of an RP based thing, rather then a scripted thing.

The issue with leaving this as an RP situation rather than a scripted one is that it would overload in-game reports more than they already are. It's already hard enough to get an admin to save you from another dimension or to send your broken vehicle to Mors while tow trucks and flatbeds are broken, let alone to get alt-RP approval on the scale of this. This needs to be a scripted thing if it were to be implemented.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1