murda

Armor Vest

Right now the only way criminals could get any armor is from useing cocaine and that gives you a 15% of the armor space. I would suggest the posibility to order armor from warehouse, if not 100% at least a 75% or 50%. the texture could be the same as the cops have or just the normal textures from the GTA online.

• Upvote 3

+1/-1

This suggestion is a hard one to consider.

On one hand, I feel that it is obvious that criminals should have armour and it should be implemented 100%.

Though on the other hand, if it is implemented, every criminal regardless of position within a gang will be using fully supported military-grade body armour. It doesn't make sense that anyone should be able to acquire this level of protection.

What I counter-propose, is a lighter alternative. Criminal body armour should give 15-25% armour to more realistically represent what criminals would use.

It would make more sense that criminals are running around with custom-made lower quality armour, compared to government supplied mass-produced military-grade body armour.

If this were to be implemented, I would be in favour of lowering police body armour to 50% to accurately represent under-armour/ballistic and small arms protective gear.

hmm what i would suggest is that the police to keep their 100% armor and criminals should get the 50% armor but for a 50k price for 10. So small criminals won t afford that, considering also the addaos the warehouse owner will add ontop of the base price

or just cirminals should be able to buy that on levels like:
-light armor(15%)15,000$(would be a bit above the cocaine level, but without cutting health after)
-medium armor(50%)50,000$
-heavy armor(75%)75,000$

It is true that criminals cannot get a ultra heavy military vest for 100% but since they import that from the warehosue adn you don t have a speciifc distributer, the way you can get AR , SMGs, and other weapons the same you could get a 75% armor, as you could import that from companies as Merryweather wich are private ,but still they own those things.

what do you think @NoewUH

Edited by ronyd2k

its not only criminal vs cop all the time but it's true, having the only armour on the server avaible for cops and it being the damn heavy armour is really questioning... it seems like that's also a thing to make cops be able to do resist while being kind of outnumbered vs well equiped shooters, just as the musclecar super speed boost+traction for chases.

Edited by \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This is what we need: let gun stores sell body armors and shotguns, to buy them you most have a high end military gear licenses that will cost 20k (double the pistols licenses), all other weapons can be obtain true illegal weapon dealers (criminals). If police see someone whit armor they can request licenses and if they don’t have it jail time or make a run time, that way criminals and civilians will be force to not use them at all time, just in the times of need, or risk going to jail.

I will also like to see back the old feature that made your big guns show on your back when you have it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.