SuBDivisions23

Benny's Custom Motor Works.

Hello. After Playing on Eclipse for a Little while, i wanted to see if i could throw out another job/occupation. We all know Benny's is known for Lowriders, Retro Cars, and High end race cars, but i would like to offer then Benny's become a Government Faction based around High End Modifications (In Partnership with LSC/Bayview), And Legal Races. (Special Note: I would like to see this implimented (If at all) After the Switch to Rage:MP, As Rage:MP takes Priority and This rely's on the Stability of Rage:MP.)

The Government Faction would have its own HQ. It would have its own Mechanic structure and Race Structure. The Mechanics could be Required to have Worked at Bayview/LSC (whichever is partnered with), And start out at the Middle Level. (Around or Above Intern Mechanic). The Deal between Benny's and LSC/Bayview, is Benny's would not be Able to Preform Repairs Visually or on the Engine on Any Car That isn't "High End". These cars would include But are not limited to: Expensive Super Cars, Retro Cars, Lowriders, And Race Themed Cars. Benny's would not have any Towtrucks or Flatbeds, And Bayview/LSC would get the Tow requests. The Mechanics at Benny's Would also only do Preformance Upgrades as their main role. The Mechanic Shops such as Bayview and LSC can still preform them, but Benny's Would be the "Master" for that. Upgrades such as Engine, Transmission, and Turbo could be done at Benny's and LSC/Bayview (Bayview/LSC could also not do them, up to you to decide), But Suspension, cosmetic (Unless it is a Race Themed or Lowrider Themed Vehicle), And other Misc. Would belong to Bayview/LSC.

As for the Races, There would be Jobs Under the Specialized Mechanics (Names Unknown, We can think of them when the time Comes.). Races would be Held in Conjunction with Bayview/LSC, Having Mechanics on standby to Make sure the Vehicles Racing are Legal for the Race, Intact, and Safe, While also providing Tow Support and Mechanical Support to the Racers. The Owner's of Benny's Can Organize the Races, and are required to Provide the Prize Pool for the event, Whether that be a New Car, or Money. The LSPD and LSES would also be with Benny's Events, Providing Safety and Medical Assistance to the Racers/Mechanics. The Races will be Held in Legal Spots unless the LSPD agree's to another spot and Closes off the Road for the Event. Legal Spots are But not limited to: Redwood Lights Track (Offroad, Rally, and Motorcycle), Lost Santos Horse Track (Any Class), LSIA (Drag Races, Car Meets, Circuit Races), and Sandy Shores Airfield (Car Meets, Drag Races). Benny's Would be Responsable for Setting the Entire event up with Roleplay from them, LSPD, LSES, Bayview/LSC, And Weazel News can Report the Events. Car Meets can also be Organized, And Raffles, And the Prize for Most Voted Car/Raffle Can be a Benny's Specially Modified Car/Money. The Employee's of Benny's would be responsable for Conducting the Event, Whether is be The Races or the Meets, They are Responsable for Making sure the Event runs Smoothly and According to plan.

The Entire Point of Benny's Custom Motor Works is to provide a Legal High End Alternative to Illegal Street Racing and Include more Roleplay. This Can Also include More Vehicles Such as Custom Varients of Existing Cars (Lowriders), Retro Versions of Cars (I Believe we have all), And High End Customs (Like the Itali GTB Custom, And the Nero Custom). These Special Cars can only Be Worked on at Benny's, But can be Repaired/Towed by LSC/Bayview. Benny's Would also be a Small Government Faction, as it shouldnt Require more then 10 People to run (2 Owners, 4/6 Mechanics, 4/6 Race Employees) Pictures of Benny's Location and Interior will be Provided in this Post As to get a General idea of the Astmophere.

Benny'sOriginalMotorWorks-GTAO-Exterior.png

Benny'sOriginalMotorWorks-GTAO-WorkTable3.png

Edited by SuBDivisions23
Freeing up attachments
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I say just open it up for ownership like the other shops. We mechanics hope for customization orders instead of engine/visual because we make close to nothing for repairs, meanwhile, some customization orders could come out to a hour or two worth of salary. We wont willingly give up our right to customization, and there would be backlash for sure.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jim_Wesson said:

I say just open it up for ownership like the other shops. We mechanics hope for customization orders instead of engine/visual because we make close to nothing for repairs, meanwhile, some customization orders could come out to a hour or two worth of salary. We wont willingly give up our right to customization, and there would be backlash for sure.  

you have a point there hehe. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.