Arrta

Add a Phone Low command/method for non VOIP users

The following commands exist:

• /low - whisper
  • /rlow - whisper on radio
  • /deplow - whisper on inter departmental radio
  • /melow - discreet /me
  • /dolow - discreet /do

So then, why would there not be a whisper on the phone option for non VOIP users? They need something like /plow or /phlow as it seems to be an oversight.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I would love to see this added. /plow would make sense for me. 
In general I would love some slight adjustment maybe, since I personally use /low while on the phone so I can still "talk" to someone near me without having to talk over the phone. I would love some additional feature where I can also choose whether I talk to the phone or not while in an active phone call maybe. 

2 hours ago, Yputi said:

I would love to see this added. /plow would make sense for me. 
In general I would love some slight adjustment maybe, since I personally use /low while on the phone so I can still "talk" to someone near me without having to talk over the phone. I would love some additional feature where I can also choose whether I talk to the phone or not while in an active phone call maybe. 

This is why I wanted a separate command. /low does not go over the radio, so why would it go over the phone? If you want to have a discussion with people near you, say trying to set someone up, why would you whisper it to the person on the other side?