Afzal677

RV parking campus

+1

I agree - it would be ideal if the server offered a legal method of parking RV's for players. Whether the parking work like the public garage where the RV is stored "in the cloud" and is unusable until taken out and/or there is an RV park where people can park and leave their RV's like homes. RV's are often a newcomers first home and it would be super cool to see ECRP implement something that would ensure people can use them legally. 

• Like 1

Huge +1, RV's litter NCZs such as CMD, PD/SD, etc etc. I think the esthetic of having dozens of RV's in one place would be a great idea. Now the issue may be that there won't be a spotted NCZ so theft of these RV's would be a huge problem. But other than that, great suggestion.

+1

Although i do agree with the comment above with RV parking to be an IC issue, I do believe that something should be implemented to allow RVs to park safely and declutter most NCZs, seeing that RVs cannot be put into the city and Paleto parking areas using /park (The OOC side of the problem). There are plenty of unused lots around the map that can be used, and maybe use the parking in the same fashion as highend and parking tickets, where you /parkRV [Time] (amount of $ based on time chosen, or the same way as city and paleto parking) and the RV get put into a set position in the lot like the cars at highend, so you can still access the RV as its scriptly parked. 

Edited by Boonga
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/30/2020 at 9:54 AM, Boonga said:

maybe use the parking in the same fashion as highend and parking tickets, where you /parkRV [Time] (amount of $ based on time chosen) and the RV get put into a set position in the lot like the cars at highend, so you can still access the RV as its scriptly parked. 

I don't think charging people to park their RV's in this way is feasible. A lot of new players use RV's as their first home. It could be possible to charge a fee of some kind but I think it would have to be a relatively modest one. It would be cool if a player could purchase some land in the desert or one of the unused parking garages to open their own trailer park. 

To kinda expand on this, it would be kind of cool to have campgrounds around. Mainly in the rural areas of course, but could be fun RP to take a camping trip, have a fire, go fishing/hunting, etc. You could of course park your RV there and there could even be a charge for how many nights you stay. It could be government owned even and the money would go towards them.