Commander783

Eyes of a Newcomer

I totally agree.. I played on the server for roughly a couple days and quit because of the lack of RP and the amount of deathmatching I have witnessed. If I want to run around and hear people say how gangster they are while they shoot people I will go play CoD. 

@Com783 I understand how you feel about LSC, but LSC has become the main Hub, as in the place where most users tend to go, and a lot of crime happens in LSC, but even there there's a lot more that's going on most of the time, as in furthered role play that can lead to situations like this, a lot of times, people commit crimes in other places and the LSPD find them at LSC, because as I said it's the main Hub and a lot happens there.

I'm not sure what the backstory to this situation is but maybe @NoewUH can provide some insight for you?

@th3gr3gI respect your honest opinion, but if you have quit after 3 days as stated, please don't use the forums as a means of disrespecting the server and the community it servers, I will advise it takes more then 3 days to get involved with the RP going on in the server.

@sykotiktvEven with that being said, It needs to be made clear that we in this community do not tolerate disrespectful/offensive behavior towards one another as you being one of the players you represent this community, please in the future think of how to handle things in a more respectful manner, You have been issued a Warning for said behavior.

• Like 1

This is a common problem that is buried deep in the ECRP core. I don't believe anybody is at fault or to blame here as it does currently feel natural due to the situation and location. This is down to the current climate the LSC maintains and the server population. Ideally, if you have no business being at the LSC you shouldn't hang around there as it's currently a prime location for the criminal activity.

Please take a look at my suggestion post, hopefully, it would make situations like this more measurable and fitting. It's a big undertaking when changing the eco-system of a server and is no small feat, it's not an overnight fix or even instantly fix once/if implemented.

I'm 100% convinced that the players in ECRP are fantastic role-player and have the best intentions, they just need the right environment. Sorry to hear your unhappy but you really need to spend more time and also act more in accordance with your character, from your video you strike me as the type of guy that should have fled the scene when you saw the gunshots and called the police. There is no script in the world that can tell you how your character should act, you need to do that and then perhaps you would have found what you were looking for.

Edited by inFamousMax
  • Like 1

I do also feel that even though there are a lot people who get bored or corrupt things that happen.... BUT we need to set the standard. That's the beauty of rp....you make your own story lines. If you're a new comer and interested in rp seeing negative aspects and following in the sheep heard of pointing of them out isn't helpful. Change your perspective, people!  With our creative community and committed players i think that being above this is an important aspect. Let's set the trend not watch it die.