NagU2x

Dubsta 6x6

I think the 6x6 is a failrp vehicle on it's own and should be very exclusive and preferably not even be in the server. That goes for a lot more vehicles, but yes, that old topic is exactly what I still support. Bring the rest of the normal vehicles in so people have more variety to pick from and can pick something that fits their character.

1 hour ago, Triple Seven said:

I think the 6x6 is a failrp vehicle on it's own and should be very exclusive and preferably not even be in the server. That goes for a lot more vehicles, but yes, that old topic is exactly what I still support. Bring the rest of the normal vehicles in so people have more variety to pick from and can pick something that fits their character.

just wondering why it is a failrp car, and why for example the sandking xl is not in your head. just wondering

the car, in the past, has been used for nothing but failrp, driving onto roofs and over walls it should get stuck on. the sandking xl has a much different suspension setup and let's be honest, is just slower, a lot slower and with that more realistic for the "trialing" moves. On top of that it's broken in physics in terms of how heavy it is compared to other vehicles and therefor used for little else than ramming. Now obviously people should value a car that exclusive and expensive more. So if we can solve it with the current server rules: great. Otherwise I think it should stay out and remain exclusive like it is now. Refer to the other topic for more information. I believe we shouldn't make multiple topics essentially about the same thing, that topic isn't set in stone, the idea is that people discuss and it's been a very popular topic in the past, sadly it's not added to the list yet, which makes me think that come RageMP, credit store might be back for cars.

4 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

the car, in the past, has been used for nothing but failrp, driving onto roofs and over walls it should get stuck on. the sandking xl has a much different suspension setup and let's be honest, is just slower, a lot slower and with that more realistic for the "trialing" moves. On top of that it's broken in physics in terms of how heavy it is compared to other vehicles and therefor used for little else than ramming. Now obviously people should value a car that exclusive and expensive more. So if we can solve it with the current server rules: great. Otherwise I think it should stay out and remain exclusive like it is now. Refer to the other topic for more information. I believe we shouldn't make multiple topics essentially about the same thing, that topic isn't set in stone, the idea is that people discuss and it's been a very popular topic in the past, sadly it's not added to the list yet, which makes me think that come RageMP, credit store might be back for cars.

that just sounds to me like the people driving them are not very good at rping a $500,000 Mercades Benz G wagon 6x6, but that shouldnt fuck it up for everyone who wants it, and to top it off you see them driving around still so its a giant FUCK YOU whenever i see one. Also there were pages and pages of suggestions, went down the first two and gave up sorry about that lol.