Driqz

Drug labs suggestion

3 minutes ago, Mortem said:

can make more then a fully fledged RV stocked up with tables is not realistic in my opinion.

The money is realistic when you do it in bulk. Like 20 to 30 tables in an apartment with the vents and materials. You just arent doing enough.

• NAY 1

Right now I think it's clear that the old setup was better, maybe the supplies need to refill less but at least before there was actual competition raiding a drug lab. Currently the time taken to make 1 drug is absolutely absurd! Bring it back down to what it was or do what the suggestion says, please EclipseRP!

• Like 1

+1... When I ran a crim character, the absolute best thing was to run labs. Having public labs with free materials that auto respawn doesn't only provide new players who desire to have crim RP rather than legal with illegal rp, BUT also provide more RP to crims. Criminal RP as it stands is a clap fest with who has the nicest guns, it would be nice to see a change of pace where gangs tax labs.

ADDITIONALY, as a player in SD, the RP opportunities in the county are very limited with no activity to be had. Having the ability to have labs and running operations on known labs would be great for SD and crims. 

Edited by Kazjii
  • Like 4

+1!!! Also please consider make cooking marijuana in your own home possible (i.e. adding it to 'weed table' as cookable), as this should be the EASIEST drug to process in the home realistically. It doesnt make sense realistically that you can cook crack in your house but can not process marijuana. However, I think this suggestion from Driqz regarding the drug labs themselves would boost crimRP, allowing them to make more money and create higher value on turfs. You can chop a vehicle for up to 16k in 5 minutes so there should also be a way to earn the equivalent in cooking drugs just as quickly. Currently a crim can fish and make more money than most of the starting LEGAL jobs on the server. A crim should NOT be forced to fish to make money, nor just retaliate to only robbing and killing people. Personally I think having all the drug labs valued higher would make crimRP a little more balanced as it is very difficult for Crim to make a CONSISTENT income. 

Edited by Indigold47
  • Like 1