Qiang

is the owner of Daniels Goodies( store in front of north lab ) still playing this game????????

I am not sure but I think this store is empty for the past 6 months maybe more I am asking if the owner left the server please listed for sell (realistic price) 

and if he is banned this store should be full of items or orders made by staff. maybe he never gets unbanned so the store should be empty forever???
if you are playing is your responsibility to have all the items update every 2 day .
same as mirror park store empty as well 

Edited by Qiang
  • Upvote 1

It is more of an IC issue, as the government licensing thing made it one. Problem is, that not all business have the same regulations. Gas stations can be seized if they fail to refuel the station for 3 weeks x 3 times (i think). This means that gas station owners have a incentive to keep their business working. General stores do not have these regulations.

Personally, i feel like all businesses should be held to the same standard. If a general store fails to stock items it should be taken away. Same for other businesses as well. I understand people have maybe worked hard for these (saying maybe but a lot of business havent changed owners in a very very long time and people likely bought them for a lot lot less), but just having the business and not doing anything is just pointless. IT limits what people can try to achieve due to very small supply of high end items.

I am not sure but I think this store is empty for the past 6 months maybe more I am asking if the owner left the server please listed for sell (realistic price) 

and if he is banned this store should be full of items or orders made by staff. maybe he never gets unbanned so the store should be empty forever???
if you are playing is your responsibility to have all the items update every 2 day .
same as mirror park store empty as well 

I think there is specific time like 3 months or something that you need to login, otherwise you loose your properties. VIP excluded.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.