GR_Seb

Notifications in Panel

One more option should be there called Notifications.

image.png.d9c2ae511c507d241f55411b96831c08.png

We should have the ability to see notifications in our panel. This is really important if we want to have a history for money transfers.

When you rent multiple properties to multiple people is really hard to keep track of a short notification over your log in.

We should be able to view and monitor those information so we can have a history of transactions and admin notices.

Edited by Papadakis
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

+1 Very nice suggestion, may also be an idea to incorporate text notifications. One issue I have with my real estate businesses is knowing when clients are available to meet, being able to see when they've sent you a text message would make it much easier to schedule appointments, especially for those who's Timezones differ from your own. 

+1

OMG I was literally coming on this suggestion thread to post exactly this. Just like Paulo mentioned above I'm having a hard time to catch people at the right time due to different Timezones which turns out in a constant back and forth of "text/call me when you are awake" People in factions utilize discord to sent in a notification to notify when receiving an emails, texts etc.  It would be very nice to have some type of way to get notified when receiving texts and emails.