aon

24/7 emergency room

We should be able to transport someone injured to the hospital in our own vehicle, park next to the hospital's enterance and then do a command that passes them on to the ER staff which would only be available if <2 medics are on duty. I'm pretty sure no matter what, you just can't force people into the medic faction, it is one of those jobs no one wants to do on pretty much any RP server.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:14 PM, aon said:

We should be able to transport someone injured to the hospital in our own vehicle, park next to the hospital's enterance and then do a command that passes them on to the ER staff which would only be available if <2 medics are on duty. I'm pretty sure no matter what, you just can't force people into the medic faction, it is one of those jobs no one wants to do on pretty much any RP server.

Then people have no idea it offers one of the most fun RP experiences. I agree there should be something, but I think it would need to be smth that takes time once at the hospital: make it take like 5-10 minutes before ppl can move again. 

Edited by Triple Seven
  • Like 1

I completely agree with the previous statements about how we shouldn't take even more of the work from the medics rendering them basically useless and making them die out. However, it might still be rather useful for times when there's simply no medics online. There's a difference between completely killing off the faction and preventing people from dying when there's no medics online at all. 

Maybe make it a thing that only works when there's absolutely no medics online for the meantime as the faction is being worked on to get more people in it?

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, ItsPazz said:

I completely agree with the previous statements about how we shouldn't take even more of the work from the medics rendering them basically useless and making them die out. However, it might still be rather useful for times when there's simply no medics online. There's a difference between completely killing off the faction and preventing people from dying when there's no medics online at all. 

Maybe make it a thing that only works when there's absolutely no medics online for the meantime as the faction is being worked on to get more people in it?

The repair option for when there are no mechanics could be used for medics to solve the issue

On 15.09.2017 at 3:53 AM, Lord Pepe said:

-1, if the EMS is not a fun faction to join currently, then we will work on more ways to improve RP content for it's members to entice people to join, rather than making it so the playerbase can do medic RP and therefore killing off the medic faction.

Yesterday with 30 people on the server and 6 of them being EMS no one responded to my 911 call.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.