Ourballs

Stores and Gas Stations

Possible for the owner of stores and gas stations to have managers or people working for them, people can have restocked the stuff on stores and refuel the gas station.
I know the gun store already has that system its something that can be added to stores and gas stations.
Dealerships should have that system to for more people working and get some money from that simple business not just the owner.
That can promote some RP with owners hiring people for care about their business.

• Upvote 6

This has been suggested before and I still 100% support this. Especially as people tend to buy businesses with multiple people more and more.
Afaik the gun store UI is a lot newer than the gas station one for example. I don't think it got ever updated and I feel like there is a need for it now so people can properly manage businesses together.

+1 agree on RP part and having people to manage and work at the store.
 -1 As someone who is trying to get more jobs for Truck Drivers, I don't think that Gas station employee should "refuel the gas".

+2 for more jobs and more on rp Actually they could run it in favor of also Truck Drivers cause say the employee orders gas than it will come up on a Truck Driver order so they can take do gas delivery or what ever else needs to be delivered to the employee to make the gas station or store to continue running so u should do 2+ cause it helps both fields as long as they run it that way

Edited by NeganTrueSavior

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.