CrazyAng3l

Less prison time

I think the idea of putting someone in prison for 9 hours is ridiculous! what are people supposed to do while waiting? we cant just quit the game we need to stay online and on top of that we need to move to not get kicked for afk.

I think max time should be 4/5 hours and least is 2.  We need to do more things than just move around in gta for 9 hours. 
If you want to keep 9 hours then add something to interact with. I would recommend adding mining you can get payed like 100 every what 10 min or something like that. Or add poker or any other minigames we can do while waiting in there...something to interact with OR even make prison escape possible that would be interesting.

It would be cool if it was possible to escape prison(guards should protect the prison). When you escape after few min the higher rank officer gets notified that you escaped prison and they get 30min or more to find you and put you back if they dont make it you are free and that means you get your normal clothes back(lets say by entering your car you get them back) ofc that means it doesn't show that you are a prisoner unless the police finds out cuz of some reason lets say detectives! they could investigate and search for the guy who escaped.
Ofc make the prison escape hard so not every person can escape.

I think what i asked here would be enough to keep people entertained.

Edited by CrazyAng3l
  • Upvote 2

I 100% agree you know that most people that play RP server love the "rush" of being a criminal or chased by police its what kinda keeps server like this alive but then slamming them in for over 5+ hours doing nothing but allowing them to waste electricity and game time. You say it makes them not want to do crimes again but yeah maybe in real life that works but this is a game if no1 broke the law it would be pretty shit RP server. What im saying is that without crime or people wanting to go to jail what would there be to do in this game?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Need lower prison times at the current state, there is literally no RP in there and the whole place is dead. I can't stand looking at a wall for 10 hours.

The most exciting thing in there was to dance and play dice...

Edited by Marc
  • Upvote 1

Can the people with the long sentences please let us know what the charges were? If you ran from police with murders, multiple counts of felony evading etc. isn't it just your fault that you got yourself a rap sheet a mile long? Maybe lay low after committing crime and don't go through town like a psychopath

I do agree that there should be interaction in the prison and as I understood it when the video was first released by Osborn it was meant to have RP possibilities with guards, shops, etc. 

was this prison implemented before all scripts were ready?

also, why is PD working with a penal code that isn't public. That could be made public in five minutes and adds realism. Irl laws are known and consequences calculatable within margin.

• Upvote 2

I do agree that many hours might be super boring, especially with nothing to RP there. Until things get added, good thing it has been lowered. However I do still think most of these sentences could have EASILY been avoided if some of you guys would refrain from going on a psychopathic murder rampage of civilians and cops.

The criminal side should have a much bigger reward, for the equal amount of risk. Meaning, if you are a skilled criminal, you should be able to make a lot of money fast, however if you are caught, most if it should be taken away through fines, seizure of property, etc. I think a drug smuggler/hitman/etc. SHOULD be able to make a lot of money, buy supercars, houses, etc, but if they're not careful and go shooting up the whole city in those cars, they should be just as easily taken away. 

Government workers should have stable income, criminals should have very unstable income, which would be higher than that of gov. workers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.