Sam Axe

Adding more weapons and equipment to amunation

Legal or illegal, we already have people with vests everywhere which makes no sense, watching them with vest and M4? no thank you.
Edit : The part about "people with vests everywhere" does not count for the criminals, I meant the civilians.

Edited by Diego King

Legal or illegal, we already have people with vests everywhere which makes no sense, watching them with vest and M4? no thank you.
Edit : The part about "people with vests everywhere" does not count for the criminals, I meant the civilians.

that is true. thats why i said it shouldnt be added unless a rule is implemented where civilians can only use them at home or hunting animals in that original post.  (server rule, not license rule) 

@Sam Axe I took a look over your suggestions, all of these are for your own benefits not even a single positive point for the community. It's obvious that you're trying to make your IC life easier through OOC methods such as suggestions. Please take this section more serious and try post suggestion that has positive points for the community not only for you.   

• Like 2

Handguns are enough for self defence, if anything add one or two new handguns (making sure these are balanced). Gangs/criminals who want to buy heavies can already do so through IC means, especially since the new turf system, I assume selling/buying these might be easier and create good opportunities for gun-deal RP.

I got that from you saying m4’s and snipers to the gun store

so you got that but not the "finally the m4, i dont think its a necessity and honestly wouldnt want it to be added" or "Sniper Rifle, (Would be a rule where this and the musket are only allowed to be used for hunting and would be against the server rules to use them against a player)

• NAY 1

@Sam Axe I took a look over your suggestions, all of these are for your own benefits not even a single positive point for the community. It's obvious that you're trying to make your IC life easier through OOC methods such as suggestions. Please take this section more serious and try post suggestion that has positive points for the community not only for you.   

to make my ic life easier i would need to not have access to these items. im asking for additional content and people to have more realistic access to things already in a rp server dedicated to being as close to life as possible. i already have all these items that are already in. 

personally i feel this is not needed since pistols are already been abused as players above me mentioned. adding to that i dont see it realistic everyone carrying shotguns on their back

people wouldnt be allowed to do that tho. all of the guns (unless your part of a gang), would only be allowed to be used in home defense or hunting. the pistols rules would be unchanged aside from the new firearms license thing i suggested with it

also on the point your trying to make. i get it, you think im trying to make things easier for myself but i already have access to all this stuff. it just seems kinda dumb at this point that the server is so rp focused that sharing ig info on discord is a bannable offense along with fleeing if someone aims a gun at you in close proximity but to buy a plastic table and a scale we have only 1 way to get it and its illegal. like i mentioned, i already have access to pretty much all of this stuff and saying "all of these are for your own benefits not even a single positive point for the community." is the same as if someone at a car dealership suggested adding ac to all the cars free of charge because they have it already and dont think people should be charged for it, or atleast as much. but then the automaker says "all of these are for your own benefits not even a single positive point for the car company!."

Edited by Sam Axe

at this point the server is so rp focused

Because this is a RP server "Eclipse Roleplay" and it should be so RP focused. 

home defense or hunting

Pretty sure it's not what's going to happen and we will se M4 and shotguns all over the streets. By the way I'm not sure who's gonna buy an M4 or shotgun for just "hunting" everyone use knife or pistols.

sharing ig info on discord is a bannable offense

It should be, why it shouldn't be? 

a plastic table

A plastic table that you can make drugs with it scriptly, and selling plastic tables in furniture store ( I said furniture store for example since you wanna make it legal and accessible for everyone ) gonna ruin a lotta RP opportunity for official factions. 
Good luck.

• NAY 1

it just seems kinda dumb at this point that the server is so rp focused that sharing ig info on discord is a bannable offense along with fleeing if someone aims a gun at you in close proximity 

Discord is an OOC thing im not sure out it would ever be considered IC. You joined a server that you very well knew the rules of, Fear RP is a very important thing in any successful serve

but to buy a plastic table and a scale we have only 1 way to get it and its illegal. like i mentioned, i already have access to pretty much all of this stuff 

The Plastic Table you are refering to is a drug table that cooks ILLEGAL drugs there is no other use for these tables. Side Note if you have acess to these things dont you understand that illegal items are not going to be attained legally,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.