dawpi

Searching a Player doesn't show Gun Loadout

Date and time (provide timezone): UTC, 30/JUL/2020 2:10 am

Character name: Jo Campbell

Issue/bug you are reporting: When searching an injured/downed player, you can frisk their inventory, but it won't show their gun load out.

Expected behavior:  When frisking someone seeing their inventory and their gun load out.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

1. Injure someone with a firearm in their gun load out.

2. Search them using the UI (this won't show and/or allow to take any guns from their load out).

3. Proceed with a /frisk [ID] (this will show and/or allow to take any and all guns from their load out).

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

In the middle of a shootout, my friend was in need of ammo, and that lead to his death as he couldn't loot ammo, I had that happen as well , when i was looting off a shotgun from an injured enemy gang member, Wanted to get them arrested for the .50 so I had to RP taking everything off of him but the empty .50 which took some time, but It aided me in the shootout, because i got some with the stolen Shotgun, Needs to be fixed Urgently

Also, this can lead into, that if an ally is looting you, you instantly put it back into the inventory, but for an enemy you just keep it on you, and waste their time, leading it a different scenario, that could happen

Edited by Zac Oxx