checkky

Taxes/Welfare tax should be reduced

mining and hunting should be cash money from my opinion

Because the government has no involvement in it, all the tools you need to do the work will be provided by the person and will not be provided for free.

All the legal work that the government collects from the taxpayer in return for doing the work. All of them are supported by the government, such as giving free cars, but the mines and butchers have no support from the government, and it is not fair for them to pay 35% of their income for taxes after hours of work.

Edited by Qiang
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Qiang said:

mining and hunting should be cash money from my opinion

Because the government has no involvement in it, all the tools you need to do the work will be provided by the person and will not be provided for free.

All the legal work that the government collects from the taxpayer in return for doing the work. All of them are supported by the government, such as giving free cars, but the mines and butchers have no support from the government, and it is not fair for them to pay 35% of their income for taxes after hours of work.

Agreed with cash, or should be an non-tax'd transfer to your bank account.

4 hours ago, Qiang said:

yes but in the mechanic job you dont need to do any thing just AFK and they pay you but in the mining or other jobs you need actually do some thing more then 1000 times i call for a mechanic and more then 11 mechanic was on duty but no one answering to  calls because they are abusing the fact you cant take out the truck if you are not high rank 

You must not have worked a mechanic job in a long time. Almost none of the time is spent "afk" as thats against the server rules. 

but +1 to OP suggestion

Edited by TheRealNvM